My 1st 3 month check up.

Rebecca H.
on 8/10/11 1:58 pm
 My appt is coming up Monday.  Had the lab work done on 8/3.  I'm excited to see what my lab results are.  I feel good and have energy.  I've only lost 35 lbs (according to my scale) but I have definitly lost inches.  Would love to lose more lbs before the appt.  I just want to make the most of this surgery.  I feel like I've been blessed with a 2nd chance.   I'm nervous about Monday but I can hardly wait !!   

poet_kelly
on 8/10/11 2:14 pm - OH
35 pounds is just great.

Make sure you get a copy of your lab report so you can look at all the numbers yourself to see how you're doing.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

LizShort
on 8/10/11 10:44 pm - NC
 YAY!!!!!  I can't wait to hear about what Dr. Lowe says!!!!  He's so cool!  My 3 month appt is in Oct.  I am interested to know what happens at that 3 month visit :)

aclay
on 8/11/11 12:49 am - MA

Hi,
35 lb lost is great!!  We had our surgery around the same time.   I'm getting my labs tomorrow for my appt next week.  Let us know how you did:)

Rebecca H.
on 8/11/11 11:28 am
Thanks Kelly. I'll make sure I get a copy. Liz my friend, I will let you and aclay know how it went. I can't wait to go. Dr Lowe ordered the PTH, Ferritin and the B12. I see postings on here where people have a lot of other labs done. I just hope my PCP gets he lab work to Dr. Lowe. They didn't have them when I called today. It will all work out. I feel great about the weight I've lost. I feel soooo much better.
Rebecca H.
on 8/16/11 10:30 am
3 month check up has come and gone. Dr Lowe was pleased with my weight loss. He was envious of my LDL which was 35. woo hoo. My iron was low (24) so I'm on iron once a day now. Since it's so low, I'll probably take it twice a day. For now, it couldn't hurt. Aclay..... hope your 3month appt goes well. Take care.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 455 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 399 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Forum Search Error & 404