Not feeling so good....should I be worried?

Jenners
on 8/12/11 9:52 am - Indianapolis, IN
So this afternoon during work I started to feel really achey like I was coming down with something. I've checked my temp 3 times so far and I don't have a temp as of right now.  But I'm also having some diarrhea and dizziness.  Granted, I've been dizzy due to orthostatic hypotension for about a week and a half, but now with the other symptoms, I hope there is nothing going on that is not supposed to be.  No nausea, no vomitting.  The reason I haven't called the doctor on call is because the symptoms aren't something they told me to call for yet.  Does anyone have any advice for me?
~*~JEN~*~     

HW: 406   SW: 358   CW: 231      
amarie319
on 8/12/11 9:57 am - Cicero, NY
I would say call your surgeon's office. It if's nothing they'll tell you so. Otherwise maybe it's something you need to be seen for. I wouldn't take the chance and do nothing. Find out what it is and put your mind at ease.
        [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2IXBfw/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2IXBfw/weight.png[/img]
[/url]                            
D-J
on 8/12/11 10:18 am
with the diarhea ,make sure you are drinking alot of fluids so you don't risk getting dehydraded and put a call in to your surgeons office ,,
JodiLee1
on 8/12/11 12:42 pm
Definately call your doc if you are worried.  Drink your water or fluids.  You may be dehydrated.  Take your vitamins.  Make sure you are eating frequently  even if it is small. You may have low blood sugar.  You're not very far out and your body is adjusting to the low calories.  Make sure you get your protein in.  I'm not sure what step you are on.  Eat yogurt if you are still on softs.  Drink your protein shakes, etc.  You are still early on.  It will get better.

KarlyBeth
on 8/13/11 2:18 am - KY
we had surgery the same day, I have noticed if I dont get my mutlivitamin in a timely manor or if I have gone a whole day with 0 carbs I get that way. Also I found out why my body was so achey like I was coming down with the flu, thats your body literally eating away your muscle, so you HAVE to increase your protein intake to keep that from happening, if it doesnt have protien it will take it from your muscles just remember that, and calling the doctor NEVER hurts!! They would much rather talk to you over the phone about it then have to make and emergency trip to the hospital to see you! good luck!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 414 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 361 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics