Can't stop going to the bathroom

Jenners
on 8/16/11 11:28 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Ugh, I know I've made a few posts about this the last few days, but I really thought this diarrhea would have passed by now.   I saw my surgeon yesterday and she sent me to get a bag of fluids, but she didn't really seem to concerned about it.  But I still am having to go 2-3 times per day.  It's really irritating and hard to be at work with it.  Gah.  I hope it ends soon...I just wanted to vent...
~*~JEN~*~     

HW: 406   SW: 358   CW: 231      
CarolBeth
on 8/16/11 11:56 pm - SoCal, CA
I had your problem for about the first 10 days after surgery, then suddenly became constipated.  I think I'd rather go back to diarrhea! (lol)   Neither one is fun.  Just don't become dehydrated--looks like you're taking care of that.  Sorry you have to suffer.  I hope it does end for you soon.
Carol - RNY July 11, 2011

Chickenboob
on 8/16/11 11:57 pm - Rockland, Canada

That's frustrating! I had bad diarrhea right after surgery and I thought I was going to die I felt so horrible! I hope it passes soon and that you feel better!

Kirsten

Elissa1103
on 8/17/11 12:01 am - IA
I had a problem with the runs after surgery...right about where you are as far as how far out you are....  Mine turned out to be a problem with artificial sweetners.  I stopped the crystal light and watched the other sugar (in juices, etc) and it went away.  Still can't have the artificial stuff... 

It may be something that you are eating that you haven't had a problem with, but for whatever reason, it is giving you grief now.  Can't hurt to look at it!  Until then, I hope things stop up for you!
froggietina
on 8/17/11 3:05 am - TX
I had a problem for about six weeks. Doctor put me on OTC priobiotics.

Tina

Lap-Band Surgery 296/ RNY Surgery 216
5'8"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 386 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 201 views