I see YOU...

tcunningham
on 8/17/11 2:15 am - Bay Minette, AL
Hi Nessa,

You have been missed. Glad you came by for a visit.

Timeka

siberiancat
on 8/17/11 2:24 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Hi Nessa - I thought about you 3 or 4 times yesterday - how shocked to see your beautiful face on todays posts!!  Sorry about the ulcer and marriage, but I know you will overcome both.

I'm 11 weeks post fleur de lis abdominoplasty & brachioplasty.  Had a nasty open wound from tissue necrosis - it was a bummer.  The most painful surgery I've ever had (and I've had 5 other open abdominal procedures.)  My open wound is closed now, but my belly is achy, hard as concrete.  I have pictures (click on my avitar photo or name and look at before & after.  There are also "open wound" pics that I shared on the plastic surgery forum, but they are gross, so you may not want to look at those.)  I think I'm done with plastic surgery.  I'm gonna let boobs, but and thighs sag and hang.

I made goal just before my 2nd surgiversary and have gone down another 7 or so pounds.  I'm OK where I'm at.

I can't go to a OH Conference this year - just none close enough and I don't feel strong enough to fly, carry luggage, etc.  This open wound really lengthened my recuperation time.

Don't be a stranger.  There aren't many posting that are 2 years out.  I still come on the board daily.  I need the motivation & encouragement.

Again - so glad to hear from you.  I want pictures!!
 Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

ladybugnessa
on 8/17/11 3:16 am - Owings Mills, MD
I will get some there are so few since the plastic surgery... life is hectic right now.

glad to hear you are healing... the only reason I'm going to go to NY is because Andrea offered to pick me up on her way there...
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

fatoldbat
on 8/17/11 3:23 am
HEY NESSA!  so happy you're back!  so very sorry about your ulcer and marriage!!  but i'm so proud of you for hanging in there!  would love to see pix!  when did you have your tummy tuck?  mine is scheduled for 9/6/11.  i'm so excited but so scared at the same time!!! 

i was actually thinking about you yesterday....thinking about how long it has been since you posted on this board!  once again....so happy you're back!!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
ladybugnessa
on 8/17/11 9:03 pm - Owings Mills, MD
TT and mastopexy were 8 weeks ago today...  new pics on facebook yesterday...
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

SweetGirl11
on 8/17/11 7:46 pm
Hi Nessa!  So good to see you back!  So sorry to hear what you went through with the ulcer!!!  I'm glad you're doing better.  Hard to believe it has been 2 years for both of us!!!  I guess we're vets now, huh????  

Michelle    (OH member since 2004 - new user name)

HW 285 / SW 270 / GW 140 / LW 135 / CW 185

RNY 6/8/2009  
Starting size 26/28, now size 12/14

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  -Hebrews 13:8

ladybugnessa
on 8/17/11 9:05 pm - Owings Mills, MD
Amazing really!  2 years.. even the surgeon yesterday was shocked it's been two years.

deep sigh...  It seems likeyesterday I was complaining that surgery failed (don't we all) that I'd never get to goal (my goal was 189 HA.. blew by that) and asking if I could or would ever eat  blah blah blah.

time to be here and pay it forward!
Nessa

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Samantha L.
on 8/17/11 1:30 am - Petaluma, CA
I am really sorry to hear about your ulcer, but I am so glad to see you back on the boards!!  You look fabulous! 
I wish I could make the conference, because although I do more forum stalking than posting, the people here have always been such a huge support for me that I would love to actually get to meet some of you.  

I wish you happiness and love!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?