I have been too good to me this week. LOL

NIXMOMMIE
on 8/20/11 12:08 am - NC
So again I am battling the scale.  She doesn't move in the direction I want her to, she tells me awful things I do not want to hear (see).  She is an evil woman.  Yes my scale is female.  Her name is Phoeba. Anyway, lately she has been very kind to me.  Today, I am down to 214.  I am so psyched. 
Last week when I lost 2 lbs I rewarded myself with some fancy loose leaf tea my folks bought back from Canada.  Today I treated mysefl to a Conair Bath Spa Mat I have been covetting.  I found it on CL for $40, versus the $130 it costs new.  I am a very happy girl this Sunday morning.  I think when I finally get under 200 lbs, I am going to buy some new skinny towels.  Huggs to you all.

KatCooper
on 8/20/11 12:17 am - Collierville, TN
My scale remains nameless, it already has to much power over my life!!!    I may like it more when I am under 200lbs.   Sounds like you are doing a great job, in spite of the evil Phoeba!!!   Keep up the strong work and it sounds like your rewards are awesome!  Love the thought of skinny towels!!

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Nessy2976
on 8/20/11 12:57 am - MD
 I cannot wait to get to onederland!!!  Been 21 years since I have been there :-(  But I am on my way now!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 148 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 327 views