3 days post op

lucybecominglucy
on 8/21/11 12:36 am
 i had been strugleling  with having a bm finally did it but still feel bloated and when i drink i feel full already like if i was going to back up the whole thing so i stop but it keep happening i did walk yestarday after i came home i felt tire so i wont push myself so fast  i have this mild headache too try the children tylenol liquid big mistake awful anyways i hope this help but keep in mind to be patience with this process afterall is just my third day 
Kathy M.
on 8/21/11 12:58 am - summershade, KY
I'M 5DAYS POST OP AND I WALKED AND SIP DID DEEP BREATHING EXCISES IT HELP THE BLOATING IS THE GAS I ALSO DID GAS X FOR IT AND A BOWEL SOFTER THAT YOU CAN MIX IN YOUR DRINK  THE FIRST DAY HOME,

Kathy M

lucybecominglucy
on 8/21/11 2:09 am
 thank you will try that i hope i get better at this huge change i made 
kjmcvay
on 8/21/11 3:35 am - NC
 Hang in there!! I feel you pain.  The more moving around you do the better the bowels get and the gas.  It will take some time to get rid of the gas but just let it rip!! You will feel better getting it out.  I have a sip cup and I drink it all day.  The most important thing is to at least get 32 ounces of water in you per day.  You will feel better.  Just take it easy know that this is only temperary.  I am just starting week 3 and eating some pureed foods.  Not too bad.  
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics