4 days out horay or boo hooo

lucybecominglucy
on 8/21/11 9:18 pm
 i have this stuck feeling it not very plesant i cant fall asleep as easy so i walk to ge tire  and then it works i think i am driking enough i am taking all my meds the gas feels better today i am up ready to drink my dayli ensure and vitamins and meds wow had some jello it felt ok  anyways have a bless day i am here and we are all in the same boat 
Alottolose
on 8/21/11 10:03 pm
 Congratulations, you are on your way! Sorry about the "stuck feeling."  Would you say that it is a physical stuck, or are you feeling stuck in your not going out of your house situation? Whichever, you will go through some crazy emotions, and feelings the next couple of weeks, but they will pass! If you are too concerned about anything physical, make sure you call your surgeon's office and speak with them. Sounds like you are doing great! Welcome to the loser's side!!

HW-305  SW-271.5  CW-188 GW-150  Ticker includes -14 lbs pre op diet loss
Crystal0823
on 8/22/11 1:14 am
You are doing great. The stuck feeling will go away once you are out and about more. Saturday I was going so stir crazy my poor fiance took me on a 2 hour car ride around our old neighborhood.

lucybecominglucy
on 8/22/11 1:40 pm
thank you for the support 
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views