Ate Toooo Much for Supper

Rebecca H.
on 8/22/11 1:55 pm
I love scrambled eggs so I had 2 for supper with some cheddar cheese and a little shredded chicken.  Then I put it on a small flour tortilla (I could have and should have passed on this.)  THEN I had popcorn.  I should have not have had the flour tortilla and I most definitely should not have had the popcorn, the whole bag.  No foamies and  no heart burn but I just fill too full and I feel yucky.  No more popcorn for me.   I can't stop eating it.  

virvin
on 8/22/11 2:43 pm - CO
Ack!  Blasphemy!  Stop eating popcorn?  Mad, I say!  Mad!

I hate it when I eat too much.  I am stuck in the phase where I am not hungry and have to remind myself to eat (never thought I would be thinking that!).  I am sticking to about 1/3 cup of food per meal.  Any more than that and I am just miserable.  The popcorn isn't that bad for you unless you can't really stop. It is good for fiber and a great filler.  Just an idea for you...seems to help me.  I portion my snacks out into zip baggies and then put them in the cupboard.  When I want a snack, I just open the cupboard and pull out a baggie.  That's my portion and generally I do not go back and get something else.  If I try to eat things out of their original package..I won't stop until it's gone.  I keep various snack foods on hand so I have lots of options.

HW - 325           SW - 310          GW - 200/190           CW - 203 - May 5, 2012

Price S.
on 8/22/11 10:07 pm - Mills River, NC
Trigger foods are trigger foods.  Get them out of the house.

2 eggs, plus cheese and chicken is a lot on it's own.  Why?  Just because you can eat that much doesn't mean you have to eat that much.  This is a time to learn new habits and develop new patterns so you can not only lose weight but then keep it off.  I sometimes do eat 2 eggs but when I do, I have nothing else.  If I am eatting anything else with it, i have one egg. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 301 views