Doing the happy dance!

virvin
on 8/22/11 2:48 pm - CO
I just had to share with everyone...

I start traveling again next week.  I travel for work and go all over the country.  I will be 8 weeks post-op when I head out.  It has been about 2 months since I've done any traveling, so I was getting my stuff together.  I went looking for my slacks so I could get them in the pile for the suitcase. 

I had a feeling that I needed to try these on.  Well, it's a good thing I listened to me, because if I woud have tried walking in public with these on, I would have been arrested for public indecency!!  They were too big!!  I went to the store to go find a new pair of black slacks.  I picked up a 28 and a 26 (started with a 30 on day of surgery).  The 28 was way too big, so I figured the 26 would work.  IT WAS STILL TOO BIG!!!!!!!!  I am now in a size 24 (yea, I realize every size is different, but these are the brands I normally wear). 

I did the happy-dance in the dressing room.  Then I had to call my sister and tell her.  I am sooo excited that I just had to share.

PS:  This may also be my first plane ride where I don't have to ask for a seatbelt extender!!

HW - 325           SW - 310          GW - 200/190           CW - 203 - May 5, 2012

Gina1013
on 8/22/11 2:58 pm - Canton, OH
 WoW....Congratulations!
That is awesome to drop down to a size 24 in just 8 weeks! 

Weight at consult 7/14/11:  413

Karen O.
on 8/22/11 6:08 pm - Weirton, WV
AWESOME!!! That is so wonderful!! I was a 28/30 before surgery... 5 months post-op - I'm down to an 18! I never dreamed I'd be almost out of plus sizes. Totally a wonderful feeling!!

We ought to start a 'clothing library' so that we don't have to purchase full wardrobes as we lose! I've gone through TONS of clothes already in just 5 months. 

Keep up the great work - AWESOME!!! Have a safe trip and ENJOY yourself!! You deserve it! 

~KAREN
HW - 340   SW - 320 (3/15/11)   CW - 225   GW - 150       
Chickenboob
on 8/22/11 10:52 pm - Rockland, Canada
Congratulations! what a feeling, eh? I am looking forward to that day! :)
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 173 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 327 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?