Sorry you havent heard from me in a month but...........

c5felsspirit
on 9/5/11 4:24 am - lake cormorant, MS
SO its been a month..... what all has happened.

I AM BELOW 200!!!!!! I was in Oklahoma with a family member that had a massive stroke. I was caring for her and seeing family and friends. I ate right the whole time I was there. I made sure I took care of me too. My aunt is still not doing well. But each day we see an improvement.

Anyway I saw my best friend while I was there. I am so sad for her. she had rny converted to sleeve. She is still not doing extremely well. Its sad. She can NOT believe the different in me!!!! I went with her to her doctor appointment and heard all she is doing wrong. My heart breaks for her. Its a struggle every single day but I do what I am supposed to do. I am so focused on loosing all I can right now. I weighed while I was with her and was 200.5..... I was thinking if I could only get to 199.5 I will cry.

While in Oklahoma a dear friend of mine is a photographer and she kidnapped me one morning from the hospital and took me on a short photo shoot. The pictures are AMAZING! I cant wait to show you all the 3 month difference in me!

When I got back home I ran to my doctors office one day at lunch to zip in and weigh. I literally stood on the scale and tears ran down my face. The secretary asked what was wrong, as I was still standing there in disbelief. She called the nutritionist, Kelly and the nurse Janelle to come check on me. Both of them understood EXACTLY what was wrong. NOTHING! I was crying happy tears. Just streaming!!! I have NOT been below 200 in at least 15 years! I bawled and bawled. The staff were wonderful that short 10 minutes I was int here to just weigh. They did NOT have to come out and see what was wrong. I love their office! And the folks in there waiting to see the dr for consultation got to see a wonderful success!!!!

I am going strong with more energy than I have had in MANY MANY years. My poor hubby cant keep up sometimes. He is amazed at all I am doing now. Working out daily at lunch for 45 minutes then 3 days a week I am going to the gym and meeting with my trainer for strengthening. then one day a week I am doing yoga or.... BELLY DANCING!!!! I work hard for all I have been given.

This has beent he best gift I have EVER given myself. Thank you to the doctors, nurses, family and friends that have supported me so much these past few months!!

I am a SUCCESS!!!! I AM LOOSING!!! I AM IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!!
Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

sweetpotato1959
on 9/5/11 4:28 am
 Congrats!  just stay focused  on your goal...you'll make it.take care of yourself. 
sjweiser
on 9/5/11 4:43 am
 Hi and congrats on getting below 200. I myself never got below 214 until I had surgery and now I weigh 185 lbs.

Steven
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 263 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views