Heading for the Loser's Bench Surgery date 9/9

Renee2be
on 9/7/11 9:03 pm - NC
Move on over ya'll here i come!!!!!!!

Any last minute advice?  Any wished i would've done this or taken that to the hospital?

Excited except for one minor panic attack on Monday night i think............lol

findingmyself1994
on 9/7/11 9:43 pm
I am so happy for you, My surgery isn't til Tuesday so I don't have any advice for you, but Good luck... TTYS

Onmyweightohappine
ss

on 9/7/11 11:43 pm - Houston, TX
Congrats on your surgery!
 Follow my blog at:
onmyweightohappiness.blogspot.com/                             

labellavita1982
on 9/8/11 12:01 am - Neenah, WI

WOOHOO! There is a spot waiting for you both. Breathe, that's my advice.

HW-500lbs SW-381 CW-235 GW-185
Steph
kellyl1202
on 9/8/11 3:14 am
I'm right behind you on Monday ...I'm getting nervous too -ready to get the surgery OVER with!  Best of luck to you & Keep me updated!
Kelly L  
5'ft 1in   RNY 9/12/11
301 HW / 287.7 SW / 216 CW / 150 GW

Melissalove3
on 9/8/11 3:43 am - Portland, OR
You are going to be FINE!!!! Breathe relax and know that its just the begining of the journey.. You are in for one hell of a ride!!!
SouthernFriedIssues
on 9/8/11 7:15 am
My Surgery was last Wednesday. MY experience was the hospital stay was good, but it's really starts once you get home. My only advice is beware the pain meds. I (personally) don't do well with them. Don't be afraid to NOT take them. My sickest days were due to taking that stuff. I mean (for me) those narcotics amplify everything (light/sound)...The first day home I was sitting in the dark, so nauseated with my daughter "watching" me..she had a tennis match on TV and I heard this awful noise. It wasn't the TV, it was the goldfish in our fish tank. They were sucking up the rocks on the bottom of the tank and "spitting" them out against the glass. I held my head and said, "Summer, PLEASE...PLEEAASE make those fish stop that awful racket. The 17 year old looked at me with the expression of "Really?" and said, "Uhhh, Mom, just exactly how do you convince fish to play quietly?"

MY only advice is the surgery really isn't a "piece of cake" like I told everyone. But then again, I am 45...older than you guys.

Advice: Careful with the pain meds

And I'll see you on the other side!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?