NSV!!!!

Kim M.
on 9/8/11 7:44 am - NC
Hello Everyone!!! I know it's been awhile since my last post,so I thought I'd catch y'all up on my progress.

I've been doing ok, trying to get my protein and fluids in.  I've been really good about getting my vitamins in.  I've been trying to eat my protein and rely so much on the shakes. So far so good!  I had my three month labs done and they look really good.  Surgeon is proud of my progress.  I couldn't be happier!!

This is where my NSV comes in.  I have been wearing all of my "big" clothes until I can't wear them any longer.  I know I won't be in one size for long so I don't plan on buying a whole lot of clothes.  But, today I went to a local consignment store to "look" at some smaller clothes.  I was wearing size 26 when I started my journey, so I was just gonna try on some 24's.  They were too big:o. I tried a size 22, they were loose, so just for heck of it I tried on a size 20.  To my surprise they fit, and not a tight fit either!!

I know it's a start, but I'm really proud of my progress. I know now what I have to look forward to. So anyway, I wanted to share my news with y'all and to the newbies.  Take one day at a time, don't give up when you feel you have hit the wall, and just remember why you're doing this.   Thanks for letting me share 
Kim    
ohioh
on 9/8/11 7:47 am
RNY on 11/15/10 with

That is wonderful!  How exciting for you!  You will have those moments all the time, you just wait and see.  Keep up the great work!

HW 270  SW 251   1st GW 170    CW 143       2nd GW 150
 1st GOAL REACHED  170  5/23/2011

2nd GOAL REACHED 150 8/8/2011
justjenna
on 9/8/11 8:00 am - ID
Good for you!  I'm only 5 weeks out and only a couple of things feel too big, but I'll get there!  Thanks for the inspiration.
AnneGG
on 9/8/11 10:20 am
Congratulations!!!!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 385 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views