Bad, bad Bars!!!

psworker
on 9/8/11 6:06 am
Anyone else have issues with MetRX Protein Plus bars, soy formula? First time since surgery
1 1/2 yrs ago that I am experiencing the "clear the room" flatulence. Please advise best course of action to correct digestion. Giving the bars away and have ordered Devrom, any other thoughts? I should have known there was a reason they were on such a good sale!!!  Jenny T
lynnc99
on 9/8/11 6:46 am
Most likely you are having a side effect of sugar alcohols,although other ingredients can cause the gas problem too. Believe me, I have been there a time or two! You can try gas x extra strength, taking a walk (alone!) and jut waiting it out. Devrom will help with odor...but I bet those bars are OFF your shopping list from now on!
psworker
on 9/8/11 7:27 am
Oh Yeah (now those are good bars...) and I wish I hadn't bought TWO DOZEN because they were on sale!!  Offered them to a co-worker with normal digestion, told her to try one this week-end when she is ALONE! Thanks for the hints. I do have some Gas-X, will give that a try. Thanks for your reply!  Jenny T
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 198 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics