OMG .. Tomorrows the day!!!

Katie S.
on 9/11/11 11:00 am - OH
So tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for the last 6 months!!! I am so excited and nervous.... only a few more hours and I'll be in the OR for my rebirthday!!! I'll see you lighter later.... on the losers bench :D

poet_kelly
on 9/11/11 11:24 am - OH
Good luck!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

AnneGG
on 9/11/11 11:46 am
Sending best wishes your way!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

danigirl42
on 9/11/11 11:46 am - PA
VSG on 01/02/13
Good luck!  My day is tomorrow too!  Looking forward to being on the other side.
BugdocMom
on 9/11/11 11:47 am - CA
How exciting! Give us an update when you feel up to it! Until then, get to walking and sipping right out of the gate for a quick recovery!!

Can't wait to hear from you!
findingmyself1994
on 9/11/11 12:04 pm
I am praying that you come through surgery with minimal pain and discomfort. I am so excited for you, i feel the same way my surgery is tuesday

Rena H.
on 9/11/11 1:09 pm

Best of wishes for a full recovery and successful journey. You will be in my prayers. Save me a spot on the losers bench! 

Celia S.
on 9/11/11 2:42 pm - Grand Junction, CO
Best wishes to you and many prayers for a smooth operation and BORING recovery! :) I'll be following you to the loser's bench on Tuesday! :)
sjweiser
on 9/11/11 7:06 pm
 Sending best wishes.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views