Target NSV

Shellbatronic
on 9/12/11 11:44 pm - NC

Ok yall, I'm just bursting and had to share. I am a little over 2 months out, have hit a couple of stalls but my nutritionist keeps assuring me that it's normal. Plus, I've been doing some hardcore cardio yoga stuff so I know that I'm growing muscles, but... yeah.

Annnnnnyway, so this morning the designer Missoni line came out for Target. I've been looking forward to it for a while because I tend to be able to wear some XXLs at Target. Of course, though, the "special" lines for Target never come above an XL. The same was true this time, and I was bummed. I grabbed this XL sweater though, and lo and behold, it fit! I can't believe it! I've never bought clothes at Target not in an XXL. Small victory, but I'm just bursting with joy.

Dee2011
on 9/12/11 11:51 pm - PA
Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.  The stalls will be on going but as long as your plan is followed you'll get through it.
Shellbatronic
on 9/12/11 11:52 pm - NC
Thanks! Someone had said here once that it goes in stair steps, and that seems to be true for me. My body holds on for dear life for a week or two, then lets go. Wash, rinse, repeat. So frustrating.

mrslatch
on 9/13/11 12:52 am - Fort Campbell, KY
Woohoo! Awesome!
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

Barbara C.
on 9/13/11 2:58 am - Raleigh, NC

Congratulations! Enjoy these NSVs because while the numbers on the scale and tape measure definitely show progress, it is the NSVs that really comprise 'quality of life'. Quality of life is what really often motivates us to do the things we need to do to actually maximize our opportunity and maintain the weight loss and quality of life we work so hard to attain. 

Keep up the good work and keep racking up those NSVs.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 762 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 336 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 494 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?