NSV,,moment,,me???

D-J
on 9/13/11 6:48 am

in my little town there is really no place else to shop for groceries and such but walmart,,i would go in and get my little motorised scooter and off i'd go,,,well today i did all my shopping standing up,,yep i walked thru the whole store,from one end to the other,,granted i was pushing a cart but i was on my feet...

it's been so many years since i've been able to do that,,i know it sounds silly ,,but it feels like such an acomplishment to me. :)

jazzycatz
on 9/13/11 6:52 am - Joppa, MD
 That doesn't sound silly at all.  It's a big accomplishment.  Be proud of yourself! 

Congratulations on a really cool thing! 

Sara L.
on 9/13/11 7:19 am
Wow, that is a wonderful NSV!!  Best one I've read on here.  You have your mobility back!  Isn't that amazing!  Congratulations, I hope you can recognize all the other victories along the way.

Sara in Maui
50andFabulous
on 9/13/11 7:25 am - TX
That is so awwesome!!!      You have got to be proud about that.  It bought tears to my eyes just reading about it.  I am so happy for you!  Keep up the good work!!! 

dowalker
on 9/13/11 11:56 pm - Fishers, IN
Big Smile on my face! Congrats!!!!

Doug

PTM
on 9/14/11 12:18 am
Not at all silly! Congratulations!
Margaret   HW: 342    SW: 320    CW:  228    GW:  175    3          
Mary B.
on 9/14/11 2:36 am - Southern, MD
WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations (:   
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Waysta
on 9/14/11 3:08 am - TX
Not silly at all......I can remember not even going into a Wal-Mart and just sending my husband in because I couldn't walk the store.  This is definetely a great NSV for you !!!  Keep it up....soon you will be going all over without the aid of the shopping cart !!!  I remember using the cart as a crutch, too.  Congrats !!!!!
Slow and steady !!!!  Have a Blessed Day !!!!!!                             
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 384 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views