NSV!!!! No more bra extenders!!!

angieh299
on 9/12/11 8:44 pm

So thrilled to finally wear my bras on their normal hooks and not with the huge four prong extenders that I had to find on ebay! I am not sure how much weight I have lost since my scale doesn't work too good, but I am obviously still losing! 

Because another NSV happened to me last week....I felt the breezes blowing and thank goodness I was in my house! My pants were falling off! LOL! So I ditched my old comfies and put on a pair that were tight when I bought them SEVERAL years ago! And they fit great and were even loose a bit!  TWO sizes smaller!! Whoo hoo!

I think I have lost 90 lbs. so far the scale is 10 lbs heavier than my doctors scales and tends to register that way when it is up higher but registers fine if you are of a lower weight. So anyway, thought I'd share a fun victory and everyone keep on keeping on! 

mrslatch
on 9/12/11 8:59 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
That is so great!! Wearing something 'normal' is awesome huh? Way to go!!
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

laura_vermont
on 9/12/11 9:27 pm
Congratulations! 
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

AnneGG
on 9/12/11 9:44 pm
Good work!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Susan M.
on 9/12/11 11:05 pm - Howell, MI
Way to go!
I had a simular thing I was putting on a bra that had been pretty snug and had to go to the tightest hooks :)

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/11 4:43 am - Santa Cruz, CA
LOL--I love the ones where the pants are falling down!  Thank heavens yours happened at home
and not in line at the store, where most of them seem to happen!

Way to go!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 287 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views