Two O what!!!!!!!

NIXMOMMIE
on 9/13/11 10:38 pm - NC
I can not believer her.  She has been so kind to me lately.  My scale, that is.  I am down to 208.  So close to One-derland.  I an 2lbs away from my delivery weight with my 20 yr old.  I am so excited.

I was also in Cato and had to buy a shirt.  I had to go to the regular size side, NOT PLUS.  Can you believe that.  I was outdone.  Well enough about me.  How are you allk doing?

babybooo828
on 9/13/11 10:54 pm
 Congrats! How wonderful!

At 1 year out, I am still thrilled that I can't buy plus size. Also, a bit confussed. I still don't know where to shop or what section to go to, so I find myself in the plus section and then wondering around teh store.

So exciting for you! Good for you!

jmelyn1977
on 9/14/11 12:44 am
Congrats!!! We are really close in surgery dates and stats!!!

I feel stuck right now. Been in a stall for a couple weeks. I want under 200 so bad and all I see on the scale is 208.... Which - don't get me wrong - I feel GREAT... just want that 8 pounds to go away!

Good Luck!
Jamie

AudLight
on 9/14/11 8:17 am - GA
 That is awesome.  I love being able to go to the regular section of stores, and even going into stores that I never used to be able to go into.  I am at 203 right now, I got down to 201 once, but I have been stuck right here for like a month.  I want to go to One-der-land so badly.  
   - Audrey

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views