4 weeks post-op today!

coolcatkimmie
on 9/15/11 2:40 pm - Haughton, LA
What a fun day!  On my four week surgiversary, I went to the gym and spoke to a personal trainer about getting started on a few lessons, so I can maximize my workout time!  The best part of the evaluation was that as part of her assessment, she had to weigh and measure me!  I tossed my scales, so I only weigh at the doctor's office but this was an acceptable weigh in for me, so when I stepped on the scale and it said 212.5, I just started giggling!  That is down almost 40 pounds all together, 20 pre-op and almost 20 post-op!  Whooooo Hoooooo!  Almost to my goal of under 200 pounds!!!  Yay Me!
  Kimberly                     Faith makes things possible, not easy!

babybooo828
on 9/15/11 2:58 pm
That is awesome! Congrats to your for weightloss and even more congrats to you for getting to the gym and meet with a personal trainer. That shows your determination. :) 

coolcatkimmie
on 9/15/11 3:09 pm - Haughton, LA
Thanks!  I just want a healthy lifestyle and I only know how to do the cardio machines, but I want to be able to feel confident about doing a little bit of everything!
  Kimberly                     Faith makes things possible, not easy!

cattichat
on 9/15/11 6:22 pm
Indeed, what a Blessing!!! You have the energy, the determination, and the potential to reap the benefits of living our NEW HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!!!!!!! conGRATZ on the weightloss!!!!
                         HW:453/CW:284 Status=Post-OP

"How LOW can I gO? We SHALL SEE!!!"

Lost 94.2lbs b4 Surgery
Nessy2976
on 9/15/11 7:43 pm - MD
 That is AWESOME!!!!    I don't go until the 29th, which will be 6 weeks, so I have not been weighed since week one!  I do not own a scale and only want to be weighed in at the docs for now. I am having trouble getting all my fluids in now that I am eating more. I am getting charley horses everynight! I sip all day, but it is still hard. It was much easier when I wasn't eating to get all mt fluids in, now I feel full all the time. I feel great though ~~~~isn't it great!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
amarie319
on 9/16/11 4:36 am - Cicero, NY
Nessy you need to get your fluids in - you're getting charley horses because you're dehydrated. If you can't drink, eat some sugar free popcycles otherwise you're going to end up in the hospital need IV's. Are you eating more than 3 meals a day? I'm not sure what you mean by eating more, but you really have to get your fluids in too.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2IXBfw/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w2IXBfw/weight.png[/img]
[/url]                            
Nessy2976
on 9/16/11 5:21 am - MD
I kinda figured it meant that. I statred drinking 2 oz every 15 minutes, so that should help.  I am eating three times a day.
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/11 5:24 am
Congrats!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?