HELP!!!

kevinj
on 9/21/11 2:19 am - NY
I started having cramps and diareha yesterday afternoon. Last night it turned into extream pain in my lower abdomen and pouch. I cant even drink water without it cramping my pouch and it feels like it is on fire. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol, 6 to 8 ounces per night for a few weeks. Could this have caused damage? Do I need to go to the hospital or am I just panicing and this is just a bug? Thank you. P.S. I know drinking is not good and I have to stop, it was easier when I could eat through the cravings.

Pholaris
on 9/21/11 2:24 am
I would contact your surgeon inmediately. It could be an ulcer, it could be something more serious, or it could be something simple, but just to be safe, please contact them.

Also, while I am not going to place judgement on your alcohol consumption- I will say that it may be a good idea to abstain until cleared by surgeon just in case it is the reason for your discomfort.

Please keep us posted.
Pregnancy%20ticker
bubbylucy
on 9/21/11 2:28 am - Raleigh, NC
Alcohol can definityl give you an ulcer, on top of dehydrating you. I would take a PPI (over the counter prilosec) at least twice a day for a while to see if that helps. also "STEP AWAY FROM THE ALCOHOL".

Wish you all the best
Audra

D-J
on 9/21/11 4:28 am
transfer addiction is a very slipery slope with us wls folk,, call your doctor and take some prilosec..see about counseling. Good luck
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 222 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics