Stomach Issues!!!

welchkin67
on 9/23/11 2:26 pm - Brownwood, TX
Was wondering if anyone has the same issues as me.  I try to eat solid food and when I get it down it makes my stomach hurt.  It is just an unsettled feeling.  Almost like a slight burning sensation.  And if you have had this feeling does it subside.  I am 2 months and nine days out from my surgery.  I had it on july 15th.  Thanks for any suggestions!!!
Sonia Welch    
BugdocMom
on 9/23/11 2:38 pm - CA
I am about 3 1/2 months out and still find that most foods make my stomach feel uncomfortable. I feel more comfy if I eat something with VERY FEW carbs. It has gotten better in time so I hope it continues to improve.

If you notice the burning sensation getting worse. Definitely mention it to your doc, you wanna keep a look out for ulcers.
sjweiser
on 9/23/11 5:00 pm
 Hi have you been chewing your food thoughy. Make sure you chew-chew and also you must eat slowly.
Price S.
on 9/23/11 9:47 pm - Mills River, NC
Does it happen with the same food pureed instead of solid?  The I suspect you aren't chewing well enough.  bites the size of a pencil erraser, chewed until they totally dissolve.  1/4c at a meal.  See if that helps.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 315 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?