NSV *** OMG

froggy2816
on 9/26/11 11:38 am - MD
Ok loser, (lol) I went back to work today. My surgery was 9/8. I am a vet tech at a local animal hospital. My NSV came this morning when I put my scrub pants on for the first time since surgery. Now prior to surgery my pants were a little snug espically in the thighs. You know the kind where ypu kick ypur leg to get them on completely- lol. Well guess what 2 weeks post surgery and boy my pants are OMG BAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It was a wonderful exciting moment. I actually cried like a baby. Went to work and everyone was so surprised. Wow what a great feeling. I just couldnt wait to tell you guys, because without you help,support and wonderful kind words I would have gone nuts. THANK YOU EVERYONE. I hope you get as much joy as I did one day and now I cant wait for the next NSV.

Eliza55
on 9/26/11 11:40 am - PA
That's a great feeling.  You'll have many more like it!
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Nessy2976
on 9/26/11 11:48 am - MD
 I love having NSV's!!!!  There will be many more for us, I am sure!!!  Where in Maryland?
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
froggy2816
on 9/26/11 11:57 am - MD
I live in Edgewater about 5 minutes south of Annapolis. Where are you? What hospital did you go to?

lilbear412
on 9/26/11 11:50 am - MN
 Yeah thats an awesome feeling...good job!!  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

Samantha L.
on 9/26/11 11:55 am - Petaluma, CA
Congratulations!!  That is such a great feeling, isn't it?  I wish you many, MANY more spirit lifting NSVs!!

Lisa R.
on 9/26/11 12:19 pm - CA
 Good for you!  Crazy how it works so fast.  But soon you are going to cry when your pants don't fit because you are upset that you just bought then, wore them once and now they don't fit!  LOL and you have to go buy new ones, again!  Frustrating, but in a good way

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
purpleamanda
on 9/26/11 12:24 pm - TN
yay!!! congrats on your sucess and keep it up!
    *Amanda*                
JJ_
on 9/26/11 1:42 pm
Get ready to get pants in a smaller size!!!  congrats.

Judy
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 335 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?