So Frustated!!

Jeanne T.
on 9/29/11 5:34 am

I am so frustrated!!!  I'm going to......actually I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  I called my Ins co to find out how the approval process was going and to my surprise it has not been submitted.  I could not believe it.  It has been a week since it was suppose to be there. So I have another call into my clinic to find out what the issue is.  Sometimes I think they don't submit right away so they don't get overloaded with surgicals .  Anyway I told my husband and he REALLY wanted to call and fix it for me. (what a sweetheart)  but I thought it would be better if I took care of it.  Anyway waiting for a call.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Jeanne

Jeanne190
on 9/29/11 8:18 am
Actually, I'd probably wait a bit before I called anyone!  It's only been a week since it was supposed to be there, right?  A week is not a long time in the insurance game!  If your surgeon's office mailed it, it's probably there but, hasn't been sorted and given to the proper department and entered into the computer system yet!  I deal with insurance on a daily basis so, there is a process the paperwork has to go through!  I'd bet you have longer than a week to wait!  Sorry!
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.  ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Letters to Lucilius

Godgaveus2
on 9/29/11 8:21 am - WI
I am so sorry to hear that. I know first hand how frustrating the approval process can be. Be persistent and don't give up. Good luck with everything. Where in WI are you?
waitingtoexhale69
on 9/29/11 8:29 am - IL
I KNOW THAT CAN BE SO AGONIZING WHEN YOUR TRYING TO GET THINNGS ROLLING. BUT LIKE THE LADY SAID IT'S ABOUT GOING TO THE RIGHT DEPT. PLACED IN THE COMPUTOR  ALL THE STUFF YOU'RE NOT REALLY TRYING TO HEAR RIGHT KNOW BUT IT'S THE TRUTH.  PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THAT WE ARE WAITING HERE ON PINS AND NEEDLES AND THAT WE ARE WAITING TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT THEY ARE JUST TAKING THEIR TIME AND GOING ABOUT THIER DAILY ROUTINES.  YOU KNOW THEY ONLY WANT TO DO SO MUCH ANYWAY.  EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT JUST GIVE ALITTLE MORE TIME AND THEN START CALLING.  BUT DON'T MAKE THEM MAD AND THEN THEY MIGHT JUST HOLD IT TO BE EVIL.  LET GO AND LET GOD!

Jeanne T.
on 9/30/11 3:25 am
They finally called me back, and it had not been submitted.  They do everything electronically and it somehow was missed so they said they would make sure it got there today. (Friday) so I'm going to wait until this afternoon and call and make sure it got there.  But I have totally calmed down and am still grateful for the whole process.  I do realize it takes time and I have lots of that.  So hopefully I will know in a couple of weeks.  Thanks for listening to a crazy person and all who posted it really means alot to know you are all out there.

Blessings,
Jeanne

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your (Monday) Menu?
supershopper · 44 replies · 377 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 165 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 12 replies · 215 views
What?s on your photo Friday menu?
Melody P. · 45 replies · 552 views