the stall broke! thank you for the support!

berrixblonde
on 10/1/11 3:15 am - NY
 I magically dropped 5 pounds over the course of 48 hours after being stalled since August 28th. This gave me the faith to just trust the process. You do what you're suppose to, and the weight will come off. Sometimes its so easy to forget where you've come from. Being strangled by neck fat, wearing sweats 24/7, being on so many presciption meds..thats all changed now. 

I started this journey at 283, 276 the day of surgery even after a strict 2 week liquid diet(thanks PCOS+insulin resistance). Now im 191, -92 lbs! I thought i wanted to get down to 145 but i'm thinking around 155 now. thats another 36 pounds to a normal BMI and goal. I'm only 6.5 months out so we will see what happens. 

Thanks for keeping me in check all! ~~Nicole
LaToya S.
on 10/1/11 4:00 am - Edwardsville, IL
Glad your 'stall' is broken! I am almost 100 lbs heavier than your starting weight and have PCOS and insulin resistance too.
Excellent results for just 6 months----keep up the good work!

How do you think the PCOS is effecting your weight loss with the RNY? (Just curious-I don't have a surgery date yet).

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

SweetLilyAnn
on 10/1/11 4:27 am - TX
I am so glad that you kept "the faith" and then your stall broke. Nice lesson for alot of us. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

Lisa R.
on 10/1/11 6:35 am - CA
 I am super happy for you!  I too suffered my first real stall in Sept and it broke last week and I am back to losing around 2-3 lbs a week.....it is so hard, but it happens.

Wow, almost 100lbs, that is amazing isn't it.  You are right too, it is easy to forget where we came from.  I liked how your post reminded me to be thankful for the little things.  Today I noticed I can actually see my shoulder blades!  

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
seattledeb
on 10/1/11 10:30 am
Congrats...Now to pay it forward you get to answer the next "I'm in a stall and I'll never lose weight again" post!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 271 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics