low carb WLS friendly "fall" type deserts?

newtintn
on 10/1/11 2:16 pm - TN
stuff with apples or pumplins etc...looking for recipes... 

lilbear412
on 10/1/11 2:37 pm - MN
 sorry if this is a repeat but 2 packages of SF Vanilla pudding mixed with 2 cups of milk...to that add a can of pure pumpkin and about 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.  Mix it all together and put it in the fridge.  I usually mix my protein powder in a bowl of this and i top it with some lite cool whip.  nummy.  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/11 3:02 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
How much pure pumpkin?  A 16 oz. can or a big can??
Thanks!
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 10/1/11 9:07 pm
16 oz can

Winnie

lilbear412
on 10/2/11 10:44 am - MN
 yep just the smaller can...

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

flyingwoman
on 10/1/11 4:22 pm
Core out an apple or pear 3/4 of the way through, stuff it with chopped nuts and dried fruit, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and brown sugar substitute. Top with a little pad of lowfat margarine, put them in a pyrex dish. Pour about a 1/2 inch of water in the dish, then throw it in a and bake it in the oven for 30 mins on 375.
seashell6417
on 10/1/11 11:03 pm - Gaylord, MN
I mix a 14-16 oz can of pumpkin w/ a 16 oz container of Greek yogurt, one box SF cheesecake pudding mix and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for a super yummy pumpkin cheesecake treat that has a fair amount of protein in it.  I like to mix Kashi Go Lean or Cracklin Oat Bran cereal to it and eat it for breakfast, too.  The cereal adds fiber, crunch and reminds me of a graham cracker crust.
Tami

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/2/11 3:17 am - OH
If you want something quick and simple, thinly slice up your favorite variety of apple, put the slices in a single layer in any microwave safe container and pour in just enough SF Caramel syrup (I think Torani and Davinci both have them) to cover the apple slices.  Microwave a couple of minutes (it takes 3 minutes in my microwave****il the  apple slices are cooked through and the syrup is just slightly thickened.

Hmm... I just bought some nice apples... think I will go make some, LOL!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

newtintn
on 10/2/11 6:29 am - TN
 TY! I actually got some winesap apples this weekend and baked one with tsome splenda, nutmeg cinnamon and tbsp of smart balance and they are DELISH! Cant wait to try the pumpkin recipe tho TY! Wish I could find Torini's around here :(

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 143 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics