Holding myself accountable.

mrslatch
on 10/2/11 11:25 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
Okay, so I'm posting this here not because I think any of you will come to my house and hold me accountable, but something about putting it out there in black and white feels like it will help.

I have been working on getting back on track with my eating and working out since having my daughter. I've actually been doing really well, so I pat myself on the back, just not good enough. I'm trying to get these last few pounds off to hit my goal, or at least the goal I set as "I refuse to go into maintence weighing more than this". I know the last few pounds are the hardest, trust me I know.  I think I'm eating too many carbs. Not many bad ones, but at this stage, I have got to cut it out.

So I'm vowing before you all to cut all the starchy/sugary carbs (minus my coffee creamer. Don't go there). I'm also vowing to keep my running up, 3 days a week, and my cross fit type workouts up, 3 days a week. No excuses. I have got to do this for myself. I don't care that its 'only' a few pounds. I don't care that people call me 'skinny'. This is for me. I feel this is important, therefor it is.

I'm doing it. I'm making my goal by Dec 8th (6 months postpartum).

Now someone remind me of this when I'm begging for  an oreo in a month okay? lol
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

mhall255
on 10/2/11 11:28 pm

Good for you for putting yourself out there! You CAN do it! I believe in you.

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/11 11:35 pm - RI
YOU GO GIRL!!

I Promise I will make you put the Oreo down if you even mention it! ;)

Love your determination. Keep it up!
AnneGG
on 10/2/11 11:46 pm
YOU CAN DO IT!!! And with your attitude, you WILL!!!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Samantha L.
on 10/3/11 12:17 am - Petaluma, CA
Mmm.. oreos..   err.. I mean.. Oreos = evil!  Back AWAY from the Oreos!
I'm with you on the coffee creamer.  Suggesting that I might need to give it up is much like suggesting that I give up air. 

Good for you, putting it out there like that!  Rock on with your bad self!

wisaluv
on 10/3/11 2:26 am - Pueblo, CO
Its always the oreos that get me.  *sigh*

Nessy2976
on 10/3/11 3:06 am - MD
You guys can eat Oreo's????  WOW!  STAY away from the OREO'S!!!!  A few pounds is easy when you think about all you did to get here!  Go for it!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 335 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?