Anyone else surgery on October 10th?

andrea S.
on 10/6/11 2:05 am - PA

You probably guessed by now I am scheduled for surgery on 10/10/11 which is this MONDAY coming up!! wooohoooooooo

Just wanted to see if anyone else has the same date- maybe we can add eachother so we can share stories or just motivate eachother...

I am sick to death of these sorry protein shakes and veggies... I cheated once and felt so guilty!!  I feel like this week is dragging and I just want to get to surgery!!

My house is cleaned out so there is only food I can eat now -

I wonder if I will have friends by the time I have surgery... I have been pretty cranky lol They made my stop my birth control pill and between that and this crappy diet I am not a happy camper!!!

Even if you are not scheduled that day good luck to everyone coming up!!!

RainDiva
on 10/6/11 2:08 am
I am scheduled for surgery a day after you are. Good Luck and keep in touch. We will get this this together. Funny you said about being cranky. I am in a horrible mood today and I dont know why. I got my approval yesterday but everything seems to be getting on my nerves today and I just feel like I am in a very bad mood. I dont think the surgery has anything to do with it.

chefbecky29
on 10/6/11 2:36 am - MD

I'm scheduled for next Thursday. I wish I could fast forward to next week - so I know what you're going through! I guess I'm too impatient for my own good - ready for the next phase in my life to start!

On the "not a happy camper note" I woke up to go to work this morning and discovered I didn't have any ho****er. Never, never tell a stressed-out, overwhelmed, food-deprived fat girl that she can't get a hot shower and has to go to work with skanky hair - it makes for a very unhappy morning! 

We just need to keep telling ourselves that by this time next week we'll be POST-OPS! YAY :) 

ChefBecky29
Easton, MD

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.?
                                                     ~Marilyn Monroe~

Blondie76
on 10/6/11 2:48 am - AL
I'm next thurs too!! Good luck to everyone!!
andrea S.
on 10/6/11 2:54 am - PA
wooohoo for all of us!!!

I guess this cranky thing is pretty normal considering everything we are going through. 

I am trying to stay busy so I don't think too much but it's tough!!

I keep going back to my packet for surgery and thinking do i have this? do I have this?

Keep in touch everyone!! I look forward to seeing progress for us!!

4 days from now I will be walking around the halls with an iv poll and my a$$ hanging out of the gown!!

RainDiva
on 10/6/11 7:31 am
lol your post made me laugh because i am doing the same thing right down to saying ok tonight you have to take your nail polish off and oh wait you have to do make sure you pack your sleep apnea machine. etc etc

lol we may have to help each other to make sure we got everything done

Michelle8885
on 10/6/11 3:29 am
my surgery is 10-12-11. i can't wait for the shakes to be over with....i hate them. but i am no longer hungry for food. i'm over the food issue. i'm just in this phase of waiting and wondering if what i'm doing is the right thing.
Michelle~  Surgery date: 10-12-11
(SW/312
)(CW/184)(GW/150)

Rate of loss: 
142 lbs down since my heighest weight ever! Dr's goal was reached at 192

andrea S.
on 10/6/11 4:15 am - PA
I am kind of over food too except when someone is waving a cheeseburger in my face or something lol 

I don't hate my shakes which is a plus but they aren't exactly satisying- it is a big reality check about how much my life revolved around food though while going through this process!!

I am sorry you are still worried about if this is the right thing to do.... I have heard that is pretty common.  I personally haven't questioned it yet but who knows how I will feel later.  I just know I needed to do something- and this seems like the best option.  I feel like it is supposed to happen so I am gonna do it!!!

you can do it too!!

Sexyred
on 10/6/11 4:02 am - Memphis , TN
I'm scheduled for surgery Monday too and ready! I was initially scheduled for 8/16... was being prepped for surgery and it was cancelled. My BP too high... so back I go Monday... ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Godgaveus2
on 10/6/11 6:29 am - WI
I am with ya on the 10th! I think we are already friends. Can't wait to share stories of triumph and success. Best of luck to you!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 295 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics