Excuse me? What? NSV

mrslatch
on 10/7/11 1:53 am - Fort Campbell, KY
So I've been battleing the weight issue bouncing around some pounds. I blame a lot of it the past few weeks on starting running. I was saying I was a 8-10. Well my jeans were starting to get lose so I thought maybe it was just that they were more of an eased fit (I don't like low low rise), and maybe it was time for something more slim fit. So after my doctors appointment yesterday I stopped by the mall. Guess what size I came home with? A FREAKING 6! Granted the 6's were from Old Navy, so they might be more of a 6/8, and the other pair is a 28x33 (also a 6), but I think they ran a little big too. Either way...I am offically going with the new "I'm a 6/8".

Goodbye double digit sizes. I'm an offical single digit girl.

Only problem is...I certainly don't see myself as the way I imagin a size 6 to look. :-/ Oh well. I guess I just have to keep working on my head issues.
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

paulrap
on 10/7/11 3:11 am
Wow Morgan! Peaked at your profile - what an incredible transformation! And your baby girl is beautiful! Congrats on your single digits! Its tough wrapping your head around that - I still struggle.

Have a great weekend!

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

SilentSue
on 10/7/11 3:19 am
Congratulations.  It must feel really good.  I don't think I was ever a 6.
gabbyabby
on 10/7/11 3:45 am
Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Onmyweightohappine
ss

on 10/7/11 4:51 am - Houston, TX
Way to go! Totally jealous size 6! I am in size 8 right now and can't wait to squeeze into 6's. Although I admit once I get into a single digit pant size I felt like I hit the jackpot!
Congrats!
 Follow my blog at:
onmyweightohappiness.blogspot.com/                             

SweetLilyAnn
on 10/7/11 5:28 am - TX
Soooo awesome. You must be THRILLED you have done so well and wow, you are running?

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

bittybabynurse
on 10/7/11 6:11 am - MN
What a great NSV! Those head issues are something else, aren't they? When I started wearing a size large, I felt like I was somehow posing - I don't know if that makes sense... I sometimes feel like I don't belong in a smaller size... Darn head issues...
Highest  272 Consult 265 Goal 165 Current 158    

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker]
mrslatch
on 10/7/11 6:57 am - Fort Campbell, KY
That is how I feel! I just assume that these clothes must run big or something. I mean, I don't still see myself at 330lbs, but I also don't see myself as a size 6/8 either. I really don't know what I see in the mirror. I don't have horrible extra skin, but I do have some, so I know that is part of the problem. I can't wait for a tummy tuck and boob job! lol
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

cheermonkeysmom
on 10/7/11 9:13 am - Smithsburg, MD
Congrats on you NSV. Isn't it a great feeling. I am just like you as far as the head issues. I have gone from a size 18 tight fit to being able to wear anything from a 0-4 in woman's and a size 5/6 in junior. I don't see that 220 lb person, but definitely not the person I am now. I carry pictures of my hubby and I last year on vacation pre surgery and from our vacation this year post surgery to remind us of how far we really have come and those thin people that we are seeing in the mirror are really us. Keep up the great work.
 Highest Weight - 220/ Date of Surgery - 194/ Goal Weight - 125 CW 122  2nd Goal - 115

Samantha L.
on 10/7/11 12:41 pm - Petaluma, CA
Congratulations!!!!  That's fantastic!  I am SO on my way to go check out the profile pics!!!  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 336 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 378 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 472 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 386 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 336 views