HELP. need to get back on track. How can I restart the whole thing? I really need help

Darlene W.
on 10/10/11 1:59 pm, edited 10/10/11 2:07 pm - Arcata, CA
I had surgery in 2007 and I have gained so much weight back and I really need help getting started again. I need a buddy. Please help......I also have Fibromyalgia so I have a hard time exercising.  I live in Arcata, CA  thank you
poet_kelly
on 10/10/11 2:18 pm - OH
I'd start by tracking your calories and protein for a few days, so you know where you stand.  Then I'd go back to the basics - focusing on lean protein, limiting starchy carbs, making sure you don't drink with meals or for at least half an hour after meals.

Have you talked to your surgeon or dietician about what changes you need to make?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Price S.
on 10/10/11 9:34 pm - Mills River, NC
Some folks talk about going back using the 5 day pouch test.  You can google it on-line.  My surgeon gives us free access to the Nut for life and I would start there.  Plus come here for support.  You know what to do, you did it once before.  You can do it again.  Your tool is still there.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Darlene W.
on 10/11/11 4:38 am - Arcata, CA
thank you guys for your help. my surgeon moved to Oregon almost a year ago and we do not have one in Eureka, CA now.  I will keep coming back thank you again.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 245 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics