OT had my back epidural yesterday

AddisynsMommy
on 10/14/11 12:37 pm - FL
 So, yesterday was the big day for me I had my back epidural and let me tell you I was numb down my left side for a good 6 hours!! was so weird the procedure was from check in to check out almost an hour. The actual sticking was about 10 mins and boy that was something else. My leg and hip feel sooo much better thankfully =) it's sore where the injection site is but they said its normal and it could take up to 14 days to feel the full effect of the meds but I feel a lot of relief im so happy. I go for the 2nd part nov 10th I hope these two rounds really help I already feel relief! I am so happy b/c I finally lose weight and i was still miserable and not able to do things now I feel a lot better so exciting. I have to take it easy for a few days so i dont over due it and hurt myself but to be able to sit and stand without pain is amazing!! thanks for listening/reading have a blessed night =)

poet_kelly
on 10/14/11 1:16 pm - OH
I'm glad you're feeling better.  I am getting an epidural injection next Tuesday and I can't wait.  I had one about six months or so ago and it helped a lot.  Lately I have been in a lot of pain, though.  I'm really looking forward to Tuesday!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

AddisynsMommy
on 10/15/11 9:59 am - FL
 thank you! Good luck I am glad I felt relief right away b/c they made sure to let me know it could take up to 14 days if not til i got the other one. I hope it all goes smoothly for you tuesday and you get to feeling a lot better. I can so relate to the pain I have been miserable for almost a year now.. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics