Had my 6month check up at 7months lol

AddisynsMommy
on 10/17/11 2:07 am - FL
 So, I had what was suppose to be my 6mos check up today a month late lol. My doctor and his nurse were VERY happy with my weight loss as of today which made me feel very good I dont know why i was stressing about it not being enough. 108lbs in 7months is insane and great. I want to lose another 40 but my doc said he would like to see 60 more come off and said i should be able to with no probs seeing how well ive done. I dont know why the 60 more scares me guess I am afraid of not reaching that. I know my weight loss has slowed and its up to me to REALLY use my tool. Guess Im just like AAAAHHH I would be totally happy with 40 more.. I guess i just really worry about not making it to his expectations. sigh but I am totally on top of the world and happy with my progress =)

wynter57
on 10/17/11 2:41 am - Panama City, FL
Wow, you've done great! My humble suggestion is to lose the 40 more and see how you look and feel at that weight. Then if YOU feel like you could lose another 10 or 20 and be able to easily MAINTAIN that weight and you like how you look, then go for it!

I don't think any of us will really know until we reach that goal weight and see how we feel. I have put my goal weight at 170 and I am 5'6". I may or may not look or feel better lower than that or I might, but it's a wait and see situation!

Wynter
 VBG Surgery 4/17/1989 - Revision TO RNY 8/22/2011 - 4 Days Prior To Surgery WT: 309.5

DisneyLover
on 10/17/11 3:19 am - WI

I started at 320 and I am 5'11" tall.  My doctor never really gave me a goal weight, but has been pleased with my progress so far.  I would like to lose about 20-30 more, but I am happy with where I am at.  People tell me if i lose another 20 I will look too thin, which I don't see, but everyones eyes are different.
Just worried about any bounce back weight and that area would be covered if I lost more.

Sarah

AddisynsMommy
on 10/17/11 6:38 am - FL
 Thank you ladies for your input =) I know what I look like at 180 and i liked it a lot it's been a long time so it may look different now and that was before a baby.lol I am going to lose the 40 well really 36 I want to lose and then go from there =) you are so right no one but ME can decide about my weight. I dont want to look too sickly but I am just taking it day by day being proud of what i lost now and keeping my head up and losing this weight!
bjbutterfly
on 10/20/11 2:34 am - FL
Congratulations! I can't even remember being below 200!!  That's remarkable weight loss in the time frame.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 291 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics