its kinda of depressing...

newtintn
on 10/28/11 5:36 pm - TN
to look in the mirror at my legs. My legs used to be one of the good features I had. Big, yes but firm and shapely. Now my thighs have so much lose skin on them they wiggle...THEY NEVER DID BEFORE! ugh...the inner part of the thigh just wiggles and sags it looks horrible. I dread next summer and wearing shorts, and even in jeans its getting to be noticable ...*sigh*...i hate myself for ever letting myself get that damn big that I had to resort to WLS to lose the weight and am left with this reminder of my fat days :( 

Momx4kids
on 10/28/11 5:51 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
This past summer I refused to get in a bathing suit because I looked horrible, very saggy thighs and the skin looks darker there as well. I wore spandex work out shorts and a t-shirt and it held all that sag in and worked for me! It still looks saggy and wrinkly because of the stretch marks hopefully I wont need to resort to plastic surgery in the future, but time will tell.
Rhonda

Price S.
on 10/28/11 9:11 pm - Mills River, NC
My legs are pretty terrible and I am 62 with no hope of rebounding skin and no desire for plastics.  You are young enough to have a good chance for some rebounding so they won't be too bad.  I was happy in capris and elbow lenght shirts all summer.  When I went on the cruise, I did wear a swim suit in the water and on the beach but otherwise stayed covered.  I figured I would never see those folks again anyway, who did I have to impress?

Flabby skin is better than fat.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Zeigled
on 10/28/11 11:48 pm - Parkton, MD

Try picking a different good feature.  While the legs may not be what they were - what has gotten better?

HW 357 SW 341   

Michelle E.
on 10/29/11 1:38 am
I too have the same issue.. I wear biking shorts under everything.. I think I will have plastic surgery on my legs in 2013.. I would love to look awesome naked

Michelle
exohexoh
on 10/29/11 3:04 am - West Chester, PA
 mine looks like a second vagina on the front of my thighs lol

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views