OH MY OH MY

c5felsspirit
on 11/1/11 4:26 am - lake cormorant, MS
sorry to have been gone so long.

I have been being a fairly good girl. I am eating right. Drinking right. And NOT even tempted to cheat on foods. I have not once had a dumping issue! Its been 5 whole months and I am but a sliver of who I used to be me both mentally and physically.

This has truly been a journey of finding myself. I am learning what I once loved and settled for I no longer love and will no longer settle for. I am learning to be calmer and have more patience.

I have joined with new friends and old friends. I have done some walks aka race for the cure. I could have never dreamed of doing that last year.

I have found a new love in my life. Its an amazing love. Its a blessed love. Its soul healing love.

I have made a couple of trips away from home to visit family in TX and OK and then another trip with my all knowingly wise girlfriend who knew I needed a break.

I feel empowered. I feel sexy. I feel more confident. This is amazing!!!

Now when can I get this apron off me? lol
Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

Michelle V.
on 11/1/11 4:44 am - Livonia, MI
Good Job. Congrats on the hard work.
Jenny_D
on 11/1/11 4:45 am - Canton, GA
You are doing AWESOME, Sarah! We had surgery on the same date and we started out at roughly the same weight. However, unlike me, you have not cheated once...and it shows! You are kicking butt with your weight loss! Kudos to you!

And thank you, because you sharing your progress has just given me the kick in the butt I needed to get more serious about exercising and not sneaking bites of bad choices!
Jenny         HW: 268 / SW: 254 / CW: 180 / GW: 140
First 5K: 4.21.2012 - Time: 34:45 - 2nd Place in age group
Second 5K: 6.2.2012 - Time 37:09

c5felsspirit
on 11/1/11 5:04 am - lake cormorant, MS
Jenny,

I have made some changes in my life. Major ones. I just made up my mind I would no longer accept certain things.

Its a struggle each and every day. Its no cake walk (pun intended) I have had my moments of idiocy I promise you. I had some wine one night when I was with friends and a glass of white wine was enough to totally toast me. I was poured into a bed. LOL not gonna do that again!!!! I was told by my surgeon office I could ahve a SIP not a GLASS.......

I decided I want want more. So I bought a new mustang. I colored my hair red. And told my not so DH to get with the program. He is either with me or against me. But I wouldnt stand any longer for inactions. So for now he is with the program. We will see.

I also decided to make this work I couldnt cheat. I have NOT had anything WHITE aka bread pasta rice potatos since middle of May. I have had NO condiments. I DO NOT eat starches but once or twice a week.

A dear friend found me last year and this person has been truly amazed at the change in me not only physically but mentally as well. Said its like a total turn around.

The office I work in (dr office of ALLLLLLLLLL WOMEN STAFF) The doctors are amazed at the change in me especially my attitude. They are always telling me Sarah you are withering away before our eyes.

Oh and we discovered a lump on my right side on back side of hip area. I am having it removed Nov 3 2011. The drs seem to  think its a fattty tissue area. but I never knew I had it til I lost weight.

The only big  issue I have now is the skin sagging. Its so NOT cute!!!! lol But at least its hanging and not filled out!!!!!!!

Jenny you let me known if you need to talk or text I will send my cell number. I am always ont here and VERY VERY rarely on my laptop.
Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 762 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 337 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 494 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 272 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 91 views
Recent Topics