33 lbs gone forever .

immafatgirl
on 11/2/11 11:59 am - KY
12 more lbs till i see under that 200 mark.. surgery has saved my life. but dang. what can eat for the holiday s?. lol
A. C
on 11/2/11 12:11 pm
i'm going to be about 2.5 weeks out when thanksgiving rolls around... i'll be gumming myself some turkey! lol j/k
and good work!
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 12:59 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
You can eat turkey w/dressing (about a tablespoon!), potatoes w/turkey gravy (again, about a tablespoonful!), 5 green beans, and after you get over being stuffed, a sliver of pie filling!  Enjoy!

Just because you had surgery doesn't mean you can't eat good food.  We just can't eat gallons of
it anymore!

Enjoy your turkey day!  The most important thing isn't the food, it's the people at the table.
lilbear412
on 11/2/11 1:26 pm - MN
 i plan on eating some turkey...a little bit of potatoes and gravy and some vegies.. nummy!!! lol  congrats on the great loss...can't wait to see ONEderland myself.  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

DisneyLover
on 11/2/11 11:48 pm - WI
I agree with Lynn.  That is how I eat.  I eat pretty much what I want, but the healthier side of it.  For special occasions I will 'splurge' and have a treat.
I have had no food issues either so that has made it an easy transition.

Sarah

immafatgirl
on 11/3/11 3:38 am - KY
alot of things still hurt my belly tho. so i have to just try . but if i eat one bite of something and it gives me that ick feelin. i wont be able to eat the rest of the day . i agree that family is more important than food. but when we feel bad its hard to enjoy them. so just wish me luck . thanksgiving is right around the corner... . i think dressing is my favorite thing by far to eat ..my aunt makes killer homemade dressing..
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics