I am 4 years out....i'd like to share

1hipmom
on 11/6/11 6:41 am - Prattville, AL
I have not been here in a long time....but here i go I started at 291 i now keep around 135-140.  i lost more than I weigh....and I struggle daily with that 5 lbs.  I still do not do sugar. I drink tons of water and tea  and i did add diet coke after 3 years....just from being bored of tea and water and crystal lights.  I have more loose skin on my stomach and thighs than you can ever imagine.  but i am healthy and lively and I love my life....i have more energy than i did at 18 years old.  I am blessed and you can and will be too. good luck to each and everyone of you...And follow your diet...i see people gain the weight back...but i assure you i will not!  Happy Scales to YOU

291/289/135/145
high/dos/cur/goal     Made goal at 1 year and 1 week.
137 puts me at a normal BMI..Yippee

Eliza55
on 11/6/11 6:49 am - PA
Thanks for posting such a postive outlook on the long term.  I'm looking forward to being healthy and stable after 4 years as well.  I still have a lot to learn!
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Lisa R.
on 11/6/11 6:56 am - CA
 Wow, good for you.

So, I am 6 months out, and almost to goal, about 15lbs, and that is only so I can have bounce back room.  I am really scared to gain all my weight back.  

What do you do to make sure you don't regain?  Do you NEVER eat sugar?  Or do you really limit it? Do you count calories?  Are there foods you avoid?  How often do you eat?

Just really need some good advice from pros on how not to regain because I am telling you, the thought of regaining all this weight freaks me out!  I can't live with this fear and stress.  

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
cneely847
on 11/6/11 8:30 am, edited 11/6/11 8:30 am - Waukegan, IL
Thanks for you post. I love to hear about those that have maintained there weight.

syrboobaby
on 11/6/11 11:38 am - Syracuse, NY
That's so great to hear!  I'm about 40 lbs from goal, but already feel so much better!  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views