YUM!!! Protein'd? Cheese Sauce, by UNJURY® Protein

Angie H.
on 11/7/11 9:30 am - TN
Has anyone tried it? I (reluctantly) ordered some because I struggle to keep my protein up. I was reluctant because most all protein has an offensive odor ... AND I really haven't found a mixable shake that I can tolerate ... But since they have an money back guarantee, I thought I would give it a try....

Got it in today.....No realy "odor," and OMGoodness!! It taste really good!! There is 21 gm of protein in a scoop. I mixed a scoop in 3 tablespoons of ho****er (directions say about 130 degrees - because of the clumping I think) and I poured about 2 tablespoons over some ground turkey with sauteed onions and it was DELISH!!

I plan on trying to get at least 2/3 scoop (about 14gm protein) daily to really BOOST my protein!! I am pretty excited! I figure if my "early out finicky pouch" can tolerate it (even LIKE it) that anyone can!!!!

Just wanted to share!!!!!

Price S.
on 11/7/11 9:38 am - Mills River, NC
thanks for posting this.  I used their chicken soup early out because it was something that wasn't sweet and I was so sick of sweet.  I haven't looked at their stuff in a while so I didn't even know this exsisted.  but I love cheese and use it in lots of cooking.  sounds wonderful.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

dori M.
on 11/7/11 10:30 am - MD
my curiosity has definitely been peaked
pattymac65
on 11/7/11 11:21 am
 saw his and was curious as well.  Unjury is going to be at our support group next month....I hope they have samples!
Donna D.
on 11/7/11 11:30 am - Cockeysville, MD
Thanks for the info! I was actually on the unjury website trying to price the unflavored Protien, and I saw it and was scared to try it, but I have been trying to buy stuff that I like and mostly get that much needed protien in! So thanks again I will give it a try!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

NanaRose142
on 11/7/11 11:43 am - TX
I just ordered the cheese flavor and also the unflavored protein powder.  Here is hoping it is good.  I love cheese on a lot of things and think it will help witht the protein....
Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I got older.    
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 545 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 528 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 417 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 131 views
Recent Topics