Good morning Crap-pro-teino shake

NIXMOMMIE
on 11/9/11 9:08 pm - NC
Good morning all.  I am baaaaaaaack.  I have fallen off the weight loss wagon.  I am stuck at 205.  But I have seen the err of my ways.  I am drinking protein shakes again to increase protein and adding water as I have greatly decreased my water intake.  Not intentionally just not drinking enough.,  So wish me luck.  I hope everyone is having a super day.

mom of many
on 11/10/11 2:40 am - Moving to Alabama
Isn't it funny how something as simple as drinking water can be so hard to do? A tip from my doctor was to add Benefiber flavor packs to my water so they go down easier and the flavor isn't so bad either. I got so sick of the protein shakes after the first month out they made me gag. Now, I add lots of ice and Capella's flavor drops to mine.

Like you, I don't get all the protein and water in that I should and I'm pretty sure that's why the scale isn't moving as fast as I would like it to. Still happy about losing 51lbs though.

Good luck and way to go on the 74lbs!!!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/9/11 9:56 pm - Baltimore, MD
You know what is so wonderful about what you just wrote? It is indicative of the fact that you recognize this is a PROCESS. It's not a "one shot deal." So yes...kudos to you for recognizing when you need to change directions and for taking action!

I think we'll be seeing a Onederland post from you very soon
NIXMOMMIE
on 11/9/11 10:37 pm - NC
Nik, you look amazing. I m glad SOMEONE decided to respond. Thank you for your support. I had to "NIX" the shake and eat some food. Ham and potatoes and onions. Yummy,,,, have a good one..
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 255 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics