anyone notice??

Dave Chambers
on 11/10/11 9:35 pm - Mira Loma, CA
Normally I see text easily on OH. Today, I noted that every post I read, the right hand side of the text was leaving off part of words.  Any solution, so we can read all text?  This is a brand new Acer laptop I got 2 days ago, so I'm guessing it's a temporary issue on OH?? If not, is there a way to adjust display for this issue? DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

dufiedog
on 11/10/11 9:40 pm
Mine is working fine Dave.

Lileee
on 11/10/11 9:41 pm
i just got on OH and it looks fine to ME Dave... maybe its your Acer? lets see if anyone else see's what YOU see... maybe you need to adjust the Horizontal? i dont know...   (((*_*)))

Start Weight 275 - im 52yrs Old - 5'7"

had my RNY January 10th 2011

275/230!!!/150

Nik L.
on 11/10/11 10:12 pm
In your destination line  "http://...." do you have a page that looks broken in half? Try to left click on
that.
Liz J.
on 11/10/11 10:19 pm - Woonsocket, RI
Mine has been like that all along Dave. If you find out how to fix it I would be interested in how.
Donna D.
on 11/10/11 10:19 pm - Cockeysville, MD
 Hey Dave I have the same problem when I am on my laptop , and I don't know how to adjust it, however one time I did make my text smaller and that did stop it, but I don't like my words that small. So I don't know what we can do. This only happens when I am on my laptop and my laptop is a"hp pavilion g7". If you figure it out let me know.

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

franjellica
on 11/10/11 10:20 pm - PA
Mine is like that too!!! I dont no what is causing it.. but I was thinking it was the settings.

HW 300  SW 287  CW 186 Surgery Date May 5,2011          

christinalee
on 11/10/11 10:21 pm - At Home in, NH
As PP said, it usually has to do with your Internet Explorer compatability view settings. The broken page (compatability view) needs to be turned on. If there is a broken page icon to the right of the address URL bar click it.

This from F1 (help): If Internet Explorer recognizes a webpage that isn't compatible, you'll see the Compatibility View button on the Address bar. To turn Compatibility View on, click the Compatibility View button to make the icon change from an outline to a solid color.

Of course, you can always use a different browser and not have this particular issue: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera. All are great free web browers.

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

wynter57
on 11/10/11 10:30 pm - Panama City, FL
Dave, mine has been like that all along. I have large 23 inch monitors on my desk top and I have a large 17" laptop and it's the same problem with both.

If you find out how to fix this, please let us know.

Wynter
 VBG Surgery 4/17/1989 - Revision TO RNY 8/22/2011 - 4 Days Prior To Surgery WT: 309.5

Dave Chambers
on 11/10/11 10:46 pm - Mira Loma, CA
I could not easily figure out any Explorer display options by themselves. But I did quickly download Firefox, and I can see the full lines now. This was not a problem yesterday on OH.  Today, the last couple of letters were not seen as they went past the end of the right hand text box. I've seen other posts complaining about this issue in past weeks.  Anyway, Firefox browser appears fine. I've tried Google Chrome in the past, and I seems to cause some conflicts.  The new Acer worked fine yesterday, and this may be just a temporary issue, as I've not seen it before. DAVE  

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 474 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 392 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 41 views
Recent Topics