stall now for 2 weeks, how do you get it to move.

Jackie M.
on 11/15/11 10:21 pm - Fairhaven , MA
my surgury was 9/6/11.  I have been in a stall now for two weeks.  Was wondering if any of you could give me clues to get the weight loss to start again.  This is what i typically eat during the day.
Protein shake consisting of:
1 cup vanilla soymilk
vanilla protein powder (26proteins/ 1scoop)
2 Tbsp PB2

lunch:
2-3 oz. broiled fish ( no topping on it)
1/2 cup butternut squash ( no sugar, just spray butter)
1/2 cup of steamed green beans or asparagus

Dinner:
same as lunch except sometimes i have salmon.  or if i make a
meatloaf i will have a piece of that. ( only made it once so far)

snacks:
in between i sometimes have a laughing cow light swiss cheese wedge,
cooked shrimp ( maybe 2-3 ounces)
1/4 cup plain hummus
1 cup of tomato soup or chicken broth.
sf popsicles.
somtimes at night i will make 1/2 cup of greek yogurt ( plain) with the 2 Tsp.
pumpkin and sf cheesecake.

As far as my water goes, I am tryihng to get up to 64 fl. oz. but is hard. I am
probably up to about 1/2 to 3/4 of my water consumption.  I love water, alwasy have, just
having a hard time getting it in. 

I also have been walking maybe 2 -3 times a week.  ( will be upping my exercise )
I guess stalls are normal as i have read on this site.  Thanks for all your help.  Am looking for suggetions. 

poet_kelly
on 11/15/11 11:23 pm - OH
Ths is just the normal weight loss process.  You don't need to do anything to get the weight loss started again.  Just stick to your plan.  If the numbers on the scale stress you out, stay off the scale.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

BeautifulCajun
on 11/15/11 11:57 pm - Evangeline , LA
She is right! Keep up the work!!!
Dan OBrien
on 11/16/11 1:14 am - FL
Just part of the process...I recently gave up shakes in the morning and my stall went away, although it could be a big coincidence.  I went from shakes in the morning to chicken (canned).  A little more expensive, but the calories are considerably less, the protein is just as much, the carbs are little to none, lower fat content, and it keeps me full alot longer.  Watch the calories and fat in the PB.  I did that and then swore it off after I looked at the label - it was robbing me of more filling food calories later in the day that I could eat.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

Jackie M.
on 11/16/11 2:35 am - Fairhaven , MA
I dont eat regular peanut butter, it is something called PB2 and it is like dehydrated peanuts. 2 Tablspoons for 45 calories, 5 grams of fat.  I mix it in my protein shake.  It is excellent and taste just like regular peanut butter.  Sooo good.  Also has 5 grams of protein in 2 T. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404