QUICK QUESTION!!!!

Roslyn H.
on 11/22/11 3:57 pm - DALLAS, TX
Hello everyone i need to get a EGD on the 12th I need to before I can i have my surgery done I just would like to know if this is PAINFUL just asking cuz I had surgery on my neck at the beginning of the month but I've been told I could get it done as long as I wear the neck brace. Thanks in advance

Through pray anything is possible!!!!!

Blondie76
on 11/22/11 7:24 pm - AL
NANCY C.
on 11/22/11 9:04 pm - OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
 I have had an EGD twice and have no memory of them.  They used that amnesia sedation where I remember them starting to take me to the operating room but that is really all I remember!  I did not even have a sore throat after the procedure.

Good luck to you!

HW  313   SW  285   Goal 155

Roslyn H.
on 11/22/11 10:32 pm - DALLAS, TX
 Thank u for anwering this question for, feel alot better thank u
dori M.
on 11/22/11 9:09 pm - MD

I had one done prior to my surgery also. They used a twilight sedation. I didn't feel a thing.

Roslyn H.
on 11/22/11 10:35 pm - DALLAS, TX
Thank you for answering the question for me, lord no I'm trying to have this surgery before my insurance change next year once again thank u
poet_kelly
on 11/23/11 1:39 am - OH
Nope, not painful.  They will sedate you and you should sleep through the whole thing.  Your throat may be a little sore when you wake up but that's all that should hurt.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 216 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics