GAS Pain BEGONE!!!!!!

kim_in_alabama
on 11/26/11 6:44 am
I had written back a while about this pain I feeling and thought it was gall bladder stuff.  Saw my surgeon and he said I was something or a combo of what I have eaten and to watch that.  By then the pain had gone, as it would when you go to the doctor your systhoms are gone.  The last couple of days the gas pain is back a gas-x it like  there is no tomorrow and it helps but it comes back.  I tried drinking cold water and it hurts ever worse with cold liquids.  Do I decided to drink some warm tea and I feel fine.  I know it's gas, because i get up and and move around and push on my stomach even thought it hurts I BELCH not burp like a dude. and I feel it move every time I do that.  I even tried a home remedy the other day baking soda and warm water and it was like I was in a burping contest all day.  Cold liquid makes my stomach do loops and cramp and I feel like I'm dying, but warm makes it come out.  Will I have to drink warm liquids from now on?????

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
Paula F.
on 11/26/11 7:03 am - Rochester Hills , MI
I don't know what it is.  I get that once in awhile - bad pain with cold water.  But, I have no pain with nothing else cold, such as an icy smoothie.  Fortunately, the pain only occurs once in awhile and I think I might be drinking too fast because I am a bit dehydrated.  Not sure if you could be drinking a bit too fast or not.  Hope you are able to figure it out.

Paula
josannee
on 2/28/12 4:38 am
 I have amazing results from taking Probiotics every morning.  I am 6 years out and have just started taking Probiotics in the last 4 months.  I have had such an improvement in digestion!!!  Good luck
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics