Caramel Brulee

sarahpreston
on 12/4/11 9:47 pm - Lenexa, KS
Revision on 05/10/16
One of my favorite indulgences pre-surgery was Starbuck's Caramel Brulee Latte.  Starbucks doesn't have a sugar-free version, but I've concocted my own sugar-free syrup lookalike using equal parts Torani Sugar-Free White Chocolate, Caramel, English Toffee, and Hazelnut syrups.  The recipe came from a Starbucks barista who made the recipe after they were no longer serving the Caramel Brulee latte and she had customers who were disappointed.  I bought the sugar-free syrups for $6 a piece at World Market.  So the final recipe looks something like this:

2-4 oz coffee or espresso (decaf if you prefer)
8 oz soy milk (or other milk of choice)
1 oz "caramel brulee" syrup

If I'm making it at home, I can use the espresso machine to froth the milk, but it is still delightful without the frothed milk. 

Enjoy!
Blondie76
on 12/4/11 9:59 pm - AL
Wow....this sounds REALLY good!! Thanks for sharing!
takqia1
on 12/4/11 10:49 pm
I haven't seen a lot of Torani sf syrups in my area. I do have the carmel and seen the vanilla butnot white chocolate that sounds yummy. I also would like to find toasted marshmellow if they have that...
Blondie76
on 12/4/11 11:20 pm - AL
Does Boise have a world market? That's a great place to get them. Also cash and carry and Costco. Not sure if the cp carries them or not, I can't remember. Moxie java also carries them and might sell them to you or tell you another place to get them.
Blondie76
on 12/4/11 11:22 pm - AL
That's supposed to be co-op
Michelle V.
on 12/4/11 11:11 pm - Livonia, MI
You are better off ordering the Torani SF syrups online. I just ordered a bunch because the local stores don't carry much other than vanilla and chocolate.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 481 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 443 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 394 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404