what are you doing/eating today? Hump day wednesday!!!

curvaceousdiva
on 12/6/11 9:58 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Rise and shine OH!!!  It's a nasty dreary ay today here in the DC region BLAH..... On days like this all I want is some soup and foodnetwork.

Eats will be:
water
plantains
1/2 deviled egg
sauteed zucchini with onions
not sure about dinner
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Mary B.
on 12/6/11 10:10 pm - Southern, MD

Hey Diva, nice to see you! Yes, awful day around here. Traffic was nuts and its been a horrible morning already and with the "S" word in the forecast, tomorrow isnt going to be worth a damn.

Carpool lot was full so got to trudge thru the rain, dropped my coffee on the way in, got stuck in the security door cause I was carrying too much stuff including my broken coffee cup.... Hoping it gets better!

couple sips of coffee
1/2 bagle /w cream cheese (fabulous choice)
Tuna salad
Shake
Mabye spanish rice and meatballs for dinner..not sure.

Zumba tonight!

Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Hillery82211
on 12/6/11 10:27 pm - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....not the S word...PLEASE say it ain't so.  Traffic is even worse in the snow than the rain...and at this point I don't think I can take much more.

I predict I will be working from home tomorrow.  I'm not even leaving the house.
HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
Mary B.
on 12/6/11 10:39 pm - Southern, MD
HAHA! I know! Yesterday, they said north and west of the city. Now I hear even south. Supposed to only be a dusting, but you know how it will be!!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

curvaceousdiva
on 12/6/11 10:19 pm - Hyattsville, MD
now that Im back to work for the time being Ill be on. LOL..
DAMN .. sorry you've had a time of it already.
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Hillery82211
on 12/6/11 10:25 pm - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
UGHHH....Rain rain GO THE HELL AWAY!!!  It just took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work....my usual commute is 30minutes.  Needless to say...I'm in a funky mood which will only go down hill from here.  PLEASE someone hit the fast forward button to 3pm so I can go to the gym and take my moodiness out on the elliptical.

I'm also still stuffy and congested...with ringing ears and taste buds that have taken a vacation.  Not really in the mood for food...I just want hot tea and lots of orange juice.

B: Protein Coffee
L: not sure...I have an all day meeting so who knows what will be there
D: soup
S: Protein drink

HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
curvaceousdiva
on 12/6/11 10:36 pm - Hyattsville, MD
OT:  we really need to meet and hang since Im right up the street in landover hills LOL... and work at NASA right behind
laura_vermont
on 12/6/11 11:40 pm
Miserable weather here too..... been drizzling for the past couple days and *s* is predicted for tonight into morning.  Up to 8" of the white crap expected.  I hate snow.... need to relocate to a sunny southern location someday.

I'm going to do better today than yesterday:

B - power crunch bar
Lunch & snacks - pumpkin custard & apple

Ususal coffee habit.....

Dinner, I'm not sure.  Definitely due to put some miles in on the treadmill, I'm up to 5m at a shot.... not too shabby.

Hope everyone's day improves!
Laura
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/7/11 12:02 am - Baltimore, MD
Diva I think soup and food network would give more calories than what you have up there. When losing your appetite, think to yourself how much you want to gain (or maintain if you have gained what you wanted back) and then go to it!!!

Today is a bad day. I overslept. Kids got to school phenomenally late. I have the cramps of death. Ugh. Trying to get my head in the game.

So far I've had scrambled eggs with turkey and cheese. Not sure about lunch. Even less sure about dinner. We are going to Bingo Night at the girl's school so...I dunno.

Ugh.
Kahwren
on 12/7/11 12:57 am - MI
Our weather has been midly cold and gray with a little sun this morning. Baked my husband a birthday cake this a.m. I have group therapy for bariatris this afternoon. It's been many weeks since we have met and I really missed it.
B: 1 1/2 cheeses sticks, 3tbsp. hamsalad on  7 whole grain crackers, 1/2 banana
S: 1/2 banana, 3tbspn. cashew halves
L: 1/3c. baked squash, 2 1/2 oz. baked chicken, 2 tbspn. hummus, a few whole grain crackers
S: apple, 1/4c. raw almonds
D: German cabbage, roast pork, 2tsbn. mashed potatoes

Have a safe and happy hump day! Karen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 450 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views