What are you dong/eating today??? Thumping Thursday!

curvaceousdiva
on 12/7/11 9:26 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Rise and shine SOO glad that rain is OVER... Im working on my "fake caffeine drip".  I SOO miss real coffee but it definitely does NOT agree with me.  What do yall do when decaf just isnt cutting it???? 
My eats for today:

water
decaf with cream and splenda
1/2 wingette with a couple spoonfuls of brown rice
other 1/2 of wingette with more rice
chicken liver with mashed potatoes.
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 12/7/11 9:32 pm - Baltimore, MD
Today is payday. Yay!

It's cold as a bleepity-bleep outside but at least it stopped raining right?

Nothing special going on today. Eats as I know them:

1. Cup of cottage cheese w/ PB2 and Splenda with a 1/4 c. cereal crushed over the top.

2. Salad with grilled chicken on top

3. Coffee and all that jazz

4. I may go ahead and make my ghetto pad thai from BF tonight for dinner. I've been meaning to make it so I can photo it

5. Testing out several flourless cookie recipes for the blog so I'm sure I'll have a few. Yum.
mrslatch
on 12/7/11 9:38 pm - Fort Campbell, KY
Good morning! We are getting ready to head down to Texas next weekend for 2 weeks for Christmas, then we come back up here to KY/TN only for the movers to come and pack our stuff for GA. So I of course am trying to get things packed and separated into groups of things we need for Texas, things we need to bring with us to GA, and things that the movers can pack. ANd wouldn't you know, my landlord called yesterday to see if he could show the house today?! Oy! I told him sure (because he is super great and nice), but to please understand we are a little crazy over here and the house won't be spotless.

I hate to show the house before the carpets are cleaned and stuff! And hubby is having to patch a hole in the wall from where he tripped over the dog and tried to catch himself. Hopefully they understand.

Today is also day 19 of the 30 day shred. I'm proud of myself for sticking with it 6 days a week (okay I skipped one day, but made it up by doing it twice the next day).

Eats-
Coffee with milk
protein oatmeal
tuna?
protein shake
something with ground meat for dinner.
Morgan  My Blog
Proud Army Wife! 

paulrap
on 12/7/11 9:56 pm
early: coffee
B: sauteed mushrooms (weird I know but damn I was craving them) and a little crunchy cheese dip with a few crackers - made snacks for the office this morning
S: light string cheese
L: whole wheat pita with turkey and swiss
D: thinking steamed shrimp

now to avoid all the donuts in the break room!!!!!! UGHHHHH 'tis the season. . .

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

laura_vermont
on 12/7/11 10:45 pm
Sorry Diva - no suggestions on the coffee - I don't know if I could give it up.  Occasionally I do have tea, SF hot chocolate, or SF spiced cider mix.... it's not the same though.

Today's eats -

coffee, coffee, coffee
power crunch bar (note to self... buy stock in BNRG)
quorn turkey burger (or... possibly McDonald's broccoli soup)

dinner:  I'll be reading everyone's plans.... I must go shopping.

Had my 1st migraine since surgery yesterday - still going so long without one was a treat - hoping to make it through the day without pain / auras.

Have a great day -
Laura

High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

littlewitch1973
on 12/7/11 11:17 pm - NY

Not much for me today - still recovering from some "drama / trauma" earlier this week, and my pouch hasnt decided whether or not food will be tolerated yet!

B - coffee (decaf, of course) and about 6 Kashi cracker pepper crackers, and a Protein shake
L - Luna bar, water, water, water
D - ???? Not a big fan of dinner - seems that is when my pouch is grouchiest! I really like those Newman's Own Pizza's - the chicken garlic one is SO yummy! Lots of protein, and the kiddos love it too! Not sure how my pouch will handle though... and one kid is on a soft food diet right now (again, the drama/trauma issue) so that wouldnt be fair to him. Maybe some protein pudding for dinner will be better f

Mary B.
on 12/8/11 12:00 am - Southern, MD
Mornin!

Diva, why are you giving up coffee? Is it the caffeine? Dont think I could do it!! Maybe hot green tea? I want to say it has less caffeine than coffee. I cant stand decaf, I just think it tastes funny.

Starving, havent eaten anything yet and its 11:00

Eats for today:

Jumbo coffee w/ cream
Getting ready to have leftover tuna salad
Protein Bar
Maybe popcorn
Atkins Mocha latte if I feel the need
Ended up with leftovers yesterday for dinner, so maybe the Spanish rice tonight Ive been craving and a couple meatballs.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

motherofe
on 12/8/11 12:18 am
I know what you mean about the coffee its been difficult but I've stuck with the decafe with splenda and fat free cream.

protein strawberry smoothie
decaf with ff cream and splenda
16 oz water
fage 0% with tbsp sf jam and packet of truvia
16 oz water
meat and cheese stick rollup
16 oz water
pepperoni chips (hopefully one serving and not two :-)
16 oz water
tuna salad
16 oz water
24 almonds
16 oz water

have a protein filled day everyone
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?