QUESTIONS ABOUT ULCERS

SunShine2010
on 12/16/11 7:44 pm - Ranson, WV
so i go yesterday for a Colonscopy because family cancer, and the doctor ordered a GI scope to look around too.. he said in the small intestine there is an ulcer.. just trying to figure out where we would get them at, when we get them?? he does a biopsy on it he said..

Mhalverson85
on 12/17/11 10:06 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I was having a problem with everything I would eat or drink I would throw it right back up because I was in so much pain.  It felt like I had been kicked in the tummy every time.
My doctor thought it was an ulcer and I came to find out that they are common.  They form from where your pouch was reconnected to your small intestine.  They can repair it and you will be just fine.

Mine didn't turn out to be an ulcer just terrible acid reflux, so now I have to take Prilosec every day but it has really helped me so much.

I hope for you that it all goes well.  Also the GI scope is so easy - I was super nervous about it but it really took 5 minutes, it took longer to check in, think positive it will all work out.  
SunShine2010
on 12/17/11 11:16 am - Ranson, WV
Mhalverson85, I am not having any problems that I have noticed. Well the doctor that done my colonscopy also done the GI scope he said that the ulcer is in my small intestine.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics