Home sweet Home from Hospital

JG1234
on 12/17/11 6:20 am - IL
Hello All

Surgery was on my b-day 12/14 and let me tell you....my problem was not pain at all, it was nausea couldnt keep anything down. I tried but my pouch said NO.

I was up and walking the same day as surgery "wooo hooo" it was a challenge because all I wanted to do is sleep. Let me say this the anesthesia was not my friend. I could barely keep my eyes open for 2 days after surgery, but I managed to walk with my daughter and husband regularly which helped soooo much.

Thanks to my husband he should have been on their payroll because he did more for me than the nurse. They did there job and my stay was very nice, private room, with two cot beds for my family to stay with me. Oh how this made it more smooth. My support was their in full effect and now I'm home with NO pain, getting in my protein. I thank all you guys for the messages and phone calls. 

No complaints at this point, lets hope it continues to go this way!

Jackie 
Donna D.
on 12/17/11 6:46 am - Cockeysville, MD
Hey there girly glad to hear that you are doing well!!! I am praying for you to have a speedy recovery

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

JG1234
on 12/17/11 6:48 am - IL
thanks Donna
KatCooper
on 12/17/11 6:57 am - Collierville, TN
 Welcome home and congrats on your surgery!!!!

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

MissJoi4u
on 12/17/11 8:42 am - Hampton, VA
 Congrats on your surgery!, Glad to hear that your pain was very minimal. I had my surgery on the 7th, so I am 10 days Post-op. I am having a hard time to get in my protein. My small meals are just that. No eggs for me, for some reason, my palatte is not having it!. My mouth gets soo very dry, so I chew a little on sugar free gum. I am looking for better days, so far so good!, God bless you on a speedy recovery!  Joi
angelajula
on 12/17/11 10:33 am - Eldersburg, MD
Take things nice and slow. If you start feeling bad in a way you weren't expecting, be very proactive.

Good luck to you, glad your feeling ok.
Everybody has one fight. This is mine. ~ Stacie  
O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O
JG1234
on 12/17/11 10:37 am - IL
 yes your right...I will take it slow and now focus on protein. still praying that all goes well.
mojo1960
on 12/18/11 2:28 am - Clinton, MD
RNY on 01/17/12

I am so glad to see you posting again!  Thank GOD you are doing so well!  I am praying things continue to get better everyday.  My surgery date is Jan 17.  Can't wait to get that part over with so that I can move on in this process.  YEA! for you!!!!  GOD bless you each and every day!!!

Stacey Corsa
on 12/18/11 11:04 am - Clinton, IL
Congratulations on your surgery! I'm so glad you are home and doing well. Glad you have a great support team at home, such a blessing! Get well soon!

-Stacey

Come join my Facebook Bariatric Support Group!

Looking for a decorative, fragrant alternative to candles? Go Wickless!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 135 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
Recent Topics