3 DAYS OUT FROM SURGERY

glenda42
on 12/22/11 10:37 pm - MO
Hi Everyone,

I feel that I am doing well. I have been able to get in all my wate, vitamins and protein in without any problems. I am very tired and sore, I just keep walking and walking.I think  the hardest part for me is having to cough to keep my lungs clear.

I want to thank everyone for all the posts you post it has helped so much.

steffieegirl
on 12/22/11 10:43 pm - MI
That's great. can i ask what you are doing to get all your protein in? I am having a hard time getting mine in. Thanks
glenda42
on 12/22/11 10:59 pm - MO
I am not for sure what I am doing, all I know is that I can drink and it makes it real easy for the protein. I have water or a protein shake next to me all day.

Matt2011
on 12/22/11 11:05 pm - Moorhead, MN
 Have a swift recovery and good luck on your journey! 

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

Joni C.
on 12/22/11 11:32 pm - MD
I had my surgery on the 20th. Its my first day home, and I have been trying to keep the water and shakes next to me all day too. Good luck in your recovery!

WoodsonArcher
on 12/23/11 1:22 am - TX
By day 3, the hardest part was over for me. I hope the same is true for you and you have a speedy and complete recovery !!!

wvugal89
on 12/23/11 6:13 am - MD
 I am three days out also and feel pretty good. I am using the unflavored unjury protein and adding it to my water, jello, and everything else to get my protein and fluids in. The worst part is that's itch!that has to stop!good luck and keep us posted!

Teri-Lynn
daytondeb
on 12/23/11 7:08 am - OH
I am three days out, too and am getting along great.  I too am not having a problem getting all of protein and liquid in during the day and evening.  I have to admit I'm not wild about chewing the vitamins but if that's the worst then I can deal with that...lol.  Good luck and hope you keep up the great job!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 266 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics