Over The Moon! NSV's and more!

neweyeswideopen
on 12/29/11 3:03 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Wow! The last few weeks have been beyond awesome. I discovered I fit into a size 16 jean..and then the next day the 14's I bought zipped up. I'm really starting to notice the weight loss, my face wow...I run now and I can run up stairs without wanting to die!
   I have been asked by my former boss to work from home until I can come back full time! That is earthshattering. I cried I was so happy. It's been in the plan to go back for awhile, but not if I have to pay daycare : ) I loved  my job. Time to get my desk organized for working purpose!
  I was also spoiled this Christmas and was able to beef up my Twilight collection...dorky I know but I don't care..: ) I LOVE IT!
"To dream, I must imagine pure joy, belive I can achieve perfection, and take pride in a life changing journey" - ME

Bettisima
on 12/29/11 3:17 am
Congrats to you! Lots of great things to celebrate.
Aasect .org
on 12/29/11 3:31 am
Congrats, it's such a great feeling!
Tessie W.
on 12/29/11 3:40 am
awesome!

BWB
on 12/29/11 3:48 am
OMG- your surgery was just a week before mine and our weight was very close so why can't I fit into a size 16? Well you have given me a size to shoot for. Thanks and congrats.

DisneyLover
on 12/29/11 4:10 am - WI
you don't fit into a 16 becuase your body shapes are most likely different.  And clothes are not all made the same.

Sarah

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 539 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views