Poet Kelly! Finally tried...

neweyeswideopen
on 12/30/11 12:04 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
SF Cheesecake/Greek Yogurt. All I can say is wow! It was fantastic, I also added a dab of sf toranni black cherry, needless to say it's what's for breakfast! : P

I was encouraged by your protein post, and got busy in my kitchen. Thank you for all the great posts and information. We sure do appreciate it! 
"To dream, I must imagine pure joy, belive I can achieve perfection, and take pride in a life changing journey" - ME

knowbetterdobetter
on 12/30/11 12:09 am - FL
RNY on 03/26/12
Me too!! I  tried it yesterday after I read her post. It was good. I am going to have it again for a snack today but this time I am going to defrost some frozen strawberries to add to it.  Thanks Kelly. You Rock!!
poet_kelly
on 12/30/11 12:12 am - OH
Isn't it good?  I had Greek yogurt/pistaschio pudding/ cherry stuff for breakfast.  It's like eating dessert for breakfast and it's really good for you.  I like to take it with me to events where everyone else will be eating dessert, like birthday parties.  I don't feel deprived at all.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Medley411
on 12/30/11 12:50 am
is it better than the ricota Cheese recipies?  I tried the Ricotta fluff and there is just so much I can stand of it.
Does it accent the sour cream flavor or the SF Jello mix? Does it really taste like the real thing?

poet_kelly
on 12/30/11 1:18 am - OH
If you eat it plain, Greek yogurt tastes like sour cream and I don't like it.  Mixed with the pudding mix, it takes on that flavor.  If you mix it with cheesecake pudding mix, I really think it tastes like cheesecake.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Medley411
on 12/30/11 1:39 am
I am gona try it ASAP! It would be a nice change and needed break from my regular routine of food.  Thanks again!

treehousestories
on 12/30/11 11:03 am
 Alright, I'm convinced. I'm trying this tomorrow. I've hated greek yogurt each time I've tried it before, but maybe this is the answer for me!

Care to remind me how y'all made it? How much pudding mix do you add? 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views