Deals on bites and vits

shellbell75
on 1/1/12 12:17 pm
I am in no way affiliated with these stores, just wanted to share a few deals I got today. This week is a great week to get vits because most stores have them on sale along with protein bars and etc.

CVS:

Citra-cal: buy one get one free
Atkins bars: Buy one get one free (plus there was a 1.00 off coupon in my paper) 2 boxs for  7.00! Score!
Nature Made vits buy one get one free (and in my paper there were 3.00 coupons)
Also, CVS now sells Body Fortress Protein Powder, now it is a few dollars more than Walmart, but the nearest Walmart is 20 mins away and CVS is only 4 mins away.

Walgreen's:

Smart Protein Bars 1.99 with a 2.00 Register reward to use on future purchase (only one per transaction.) So FREE!!! They are made with 100% Protein Isolate.

If anyone has any great deals to share please do.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

poet_kelly
on 1/1/12 12:37 pm - OH
Thanks for the heads up.  I have to pick up a script at CVS tomorrow and I normally don't buy protein bars there but that is a great deal on Atkins.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

barbiieedoll
on 1/1/12 2:16 pm
how soon can we have a protein bar? Sometimes something looks sooo good, but I am not allowed to have it....only 18 days out
Reel
on 1/1/12 2:32 pm
 Hello,
You can check with your surgeon regarding when it is time for you to eat solids.  Every post-op diet plan is not the same. At 18 days, you are almost 3 weeks out. When I was three weeks out, I was not supposed to eat anything that wasnt pureed, so check in with your surgeon (or bariatric clinic) to be sure :-)

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

poet_kelly
on 1/1/12 5:34 pm - OH
Your doc probably has an opinion about that so you can check with him/her.  However, I would say once you are on a regular diet, you should be able to eat one.  Well, not a whole one then, that would be too big for you.  But part of one.  Make sure you watch the sugar in them because some are really high in sugar.  I like the Atkins because they are all low in sugar.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Lisssy
on 1/2/12 6:03 am
It's a great deal I actually got a pack of the Atkins shake that I love buy one other 50% off which was so great
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 396 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404